The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time for the picture of the fully grown forest fan bawling his eyes out at Yeovil I think. 

Surely this is the kind of situation where those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. You can't tell us our season was **** without instantly shining a light on your multiple failures this season and all the seasons before. 

Just been reading some of the comments on here from earlier in the season.

That championship trophy didn't quite work out did it? And who was the clown who thought you'd be promoted by March?

At least we screwed it up on the last day, unlike your shower of overpaid flops who screwed it up after August had ended.

Makes me laugh how you seek solice in slating the rams, must hurt being a gump, spending all that money and season over before Christmas.

Best get the collection tin out, or send your scout out to Sunday league games....tinpot club, tinpot owner,  rusty tinpot ground. So many things that gives Ram fans a giggle.

I don't understand how Forest fans will happily gloat about our failure to make the play-offs again. I can understand feeling relief but to bask in it seems very odd.

18 points clear - 14 more goals scored, 13 fewer goals conceded. 

Time to concentrate on Dougies' ability and staying out of the relegation zone next season. 

They were as close to Millwall this season than us, so closer to the relegation zone than the play-offs. 

Not to mention, we haven't finished outside the top half for four straight seasons now, whereas they achieved that merit this season.

Rocky, unstable, times under a manager who hasn't got a proven track record. 

• 2 weeks later...

Watching newcastles highlights last night reminded me that Darliw and Whatsit are actually Newcase players. 

Have they they gone back yet?

Wouldn't it be hilarious if they got relegated? Here Darlow is thinking he's got the dream ticket, only go end up back where he started. 

Still, at least newcastle will be ready for life in the championship, with a couple of overpriced, average championship players. 

I'm still confused how they keep getting linked to players they're supposed to be under an transfer embargo 

they can sign some free transfers but only on low wages. If they sell someone they can sign a free transfer so long as they are saving money. Kind of being forced to do what we did by choice a few years ago - be sensible

they can sign some free transfers but only on low wages. If they sell someone they can sign a free transfer so long as they are saving money. Kind of being forced to do what we did by choice a few years ago - be sensible

Yeah thought that was the case just seems every bit of gossip on sky sports app that involves a few champ clubs chasing the same player they more often than not seem to be one of said clubs if that makes sense

Yeah thought that was the case just seems every bit of gossip on sky sports app that involves a few champ clubs chasing the same player they more often than not seem to be one of said clubs if that makes sense

yeah but they are all old has beens or never weres and youngsters.

Archived