Raul Albentosa

Ashz09

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who scored rated him at 6.5 for tonights game.

Whoscored ratings are terrible for players that don't do lots of 'things' in a game, if you know what I mean. Strikers that don't score, midfielders that don't get assists and defenders that don't make lots of tackles get rated poorly, even if they've actually played very well. And as I understand it, it's even worse for defenders - in rating terms, pressuring a player into making a mistake gets you absolutely nothing, but getting caught completely out of position but making a last ditch recovery tackle gives you a net positive because of the tackle.

Raul interview:

Marshal of Eibar , tower defense armera goodbye party almost in tears. After harvested win against Getafe in Ipurua ( 2-1 ) in the last league match, the central issued a statement that sounded like farewell.

Although nothing is signed Albentosa almost certainly will head to England specifically to Derby County that will pay 600,000 euros of its clause.

"If I'm finally nothing better than a win against our people and let the computer this with 26 points," said alcire

Archived