Raul Albentosa

Ashz09

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you DCFCOCD? If not, should you really be posting on here? Get a life.(Joke)

Do double glazing sales always increase in the transfer window.

Names for Albentosa? El Galactico, El Gigantico. El Muro - The Wall. El Muro es mas Duro. The Wall is more strong. The wall is stronger.

My favourite is his Spanish title from Eibar - El Muro

El Muro es mas duro

He's built like a bureau

El muro es mas duro

To the tune - El Muro es mas duro by Rampage 2015

Are you DCFCOCD? If not, should you really be posting on here? Get a life.(Joke)

Do double glazing sales always increase in the transfer window.

Names for Albentosa? El Galactico, El Gigantico. El Muro - The Wall. El Muro es mas Duro. The Wall is more strong. The wall is stronger.

My favourite is his Spanish title from Eibar - El Muro

El Muro es mas duro

He's built like a bureau

El muro es mas duro

To the tune - El Muro es mas duro by Rampage 2015

Also known as el arquero, the archer it seems.

The original Ramalam here, those of you who may have known me from the 606 days.

Thought I would give in to temptation and join. Serious question: Does Mostyn still think he runs the joint?... ;)

Those of you who were at BMW for the Q&A with McClaren and Simo last night will know that its a done deal announced before end of play today / before the match tomorrow.

Also that we are about to break the transfer record but they wouldn't disclose who...

That is all

The original Ramalam here, those of you who may have known me from the 606 days.

Thought I would give in to temptation and join. Serious question: Does Mostyn still think he runs the joint?... ;)

Those of you who were at BMW for the Q&A with McClaren and Simo last night will know that its a done deal announced before end of play today / before the match tomorrow.

Also that we are about to break the transfer record but they wouldn't disclose who...

That is all

I can't see who we would break the transfer record on.

If Albentosa comes then we have strength in all positions.

Maybe a winger, but breaking our record, the winger had best be good if they do.

I can't see who we would break the transfer record on.

If Albentosa comes then we have strength in all positions.

Maybe a winger, but breaking our record, the winger had best be good if they do.

Wouldn't mind Nathan Redmond.

That is all

What else was said?

Archived