why do the football gods love qpr?

Sexydadbod

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure I understand the hate for QPR, we had 90 minutes to score and didn't, were they meant to let us win because we dominated for 89 minutes? We didn't deserve to win if we couldn't stick the ball in the net

Apart from the fact that I abhor everything they stand for. Disliked them a long time before wembley.

Maybe the fans are alright, don't know any personally, so I don't really care. The club is a pile of poo though, with entirely the wrong philosophy, and it's a philosophy that's failing them. Lolololol.

Apart from the fact that I abhor everything they stand for. Disliked them a long time before wembley.

Maybe the fans are alright, don't know any personally, so I don't really care. The club is a pile of poo though, with entirely the wrong philosophy, and it's a philosophy that's failing them. Lolololol.

What exactly do they stand for?

What exactly do they stand for?

The whole idea that you can just chuck money at it and buy success. It annoys me that clubs like Chelsea and Man City do this at all, but at least you have to give them credit in that they've used their oodles of money to get some decent personel in and are getting results, and they're big enough clubs to be able to justify that kind of expense (in terms of having a fan base that can make meet ffp not unrealistic).

But QPR seem to have put no thought into into it at all. They've not learned any lessons, not grown or developed over the past couple of years. They just keep trying, and failing, with the same technique. An theyre not a big enough club to be able to hope for that to work fairly, within the bounds of ffp.

The other example I abhor, and not just because they are who they are, is Forest. But they're even funnier. At least QPR got promoted. Forest are just properly ****.

The whole idea that you can just chuck money at it and buy success. It annoys me that clubs like Chelsea and Man City do this at all, but at least you have to give them credit in that they've used their oodles of money to get some decent personel in and are getting results, and they're big enough clubs to be able to justify that kind of expense (in terms of having a fan base that can make meet ffp not unrealistic).

But QPR seem to have put no thought into into it at all. They've not learned any lessons, not grown or developed over the past couple of years. They just keep trying, and failing, with the same technique. An theyre not a big enough club to be able to hope for that to work fairly, within the bounds of ffp.

The other example I abhor, and not just because they are who they are, is Forest. But they're even funnier. At least QPR got promoted. Forest are just properly sausage.

How many more fans have Chelsea and Man City gained since throwing money at it? No reason why QPR couldn't do the same, they are looking at a new ground, in a prime location which sets them apart from a Portsmouth and a wealthy owner. They've made some poor managerial choices and signings but show me a club that hasn't.

Fernandes is learning, albeit slowly.

Their fans are w**kers.  Coming out of Wembley some bloke came past me and he said without any ounce of irony "If you'd played football you'd have won..."  I could've swung for him!!!  Don't me started on the sausage jockeys on the fly over by the tube station telling us to f**k off back up north.  Odious bunch of tossers...

Not sure I understand the hate for QPR, we had 90 minutes to score and didn't, were they meant to let us win because we dominated for 89 minutes? We didn't deserve to win if we couldn't stick the ball in the net

Yeah but your just strange.. As other have said, it's not just based on 90 mins, it's everything about them.

Pants club... Pants supporters... 

Yeah but your just strange.. As other have said, it's not just based on 90 mins, it's everything about them.

Pants club... Pants supporters...

I might be strange but I know the difference between your and you're so stick that up your trumpet

Archived