why do the football gods love qpr?

Sexydadbod

Not sure I understand the hate for QPR, we had 90 minutes to score and didn't, were they meant to let us win because we dominated for 89 minutes? We didn't deserve to win if we couldn't stick the ball in the net

I'm not a hater of QPR at all. Yes they've made a hash of things but so have many clubs.

But we deserved to win because we played the better football throughout, created the better chances and looked the more progressive team not just on the day but for the previous 12 months before that.

It was totally injust how we lost let alone the manner in which it happened.

If every team which win 'deserves to' and and every team which doesn't 'deserves to' then we may aswell just stop the post-match football talk all together as it would be unneccesary to comment on any game.

I think there are some bitter comments on here towards QPR, and I honestly thought WBA fans were pathetic for doing the same towards us.

We'll overtake QPR anyway - they'll go down whereas we'll go up.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everytime anyone says anything negative about a club Daveo jumps in with a reasoned argument!

How friendly do you want football to be?

Why don't you like Burton?

QPR collected all the egos that were rolling around in the has beens pit. They have a cnut of a manager and faced meltdown, got away with it, and then carried on doing what got them in that do or die situation in the first place.

The only thing is their fans were sound at Wembley. Really decent and I spoke to loads of them. So Arry will walk away from another club in ruins and Rio and Co will collect their cheques while QPR fans are left with a rebuild job.

Arry will go onto to a lower PL side where he'll win fook all again and convince another chairman to part with sacks full of cash for Redknapp's contacts

Because it's embarrassing, we look like bitter West Brom and Southampton fans and I'm distancing myself from it

Yeah but didn't we all dislike them before? Nearly everyone in football wanted us to win that PO Final. Even Brighton who had to watch us celebrate.

Actually like them more after the final as the fans were really sympathetic and decent. I know we wouldn't have been. That stupid forum they've got doesn't see to represent the attitude of your average QPR fan.

Quite a lot think Redknapp is poison tbf. Feel a bit sorry for the fans.

Not like ManCity who have become everything they always took the high ground for in their rivalry with United.

Because it's embarrassing, we look like bitter West Brom and Southampton fans and I'm distancing myself from it

But where are West Brom and Southampton now. It all works itself out in the end.

I'm not at all bitter about the final. We lost a game of football, it's a shame, but we've coped with it well and now we're winning every week instead of getting our arse handed to us every week. It's really not the end of the world.

But I can't stand QPR and haven't been able to stand them for quite a few seasons. And before that, they were simply nothing on my radar, wouldn't have even noticed if they dropped out of existence. Feel for the fans a bit, but I don't know any personally, so I don't really give a sausage.

(Is it weird that I now naturally tyoe sausage, and am using sausage as a swear word in normal conversation at home)?

Anyway, Harry said Tarrabt is 3 stone overweight, Tarrabt calls BS and I think I have to agree"B0a5IJGCUAAShRX" alt="B0a5IJGCUAAShRX">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2800627/adel-taarabt-hits-look-harry-m-not-three-stone-overweight-stop-turning-qpr-fans-against-me.html

look at the state of the mess his mam's made of mending his trousers.

I don't understand why Redknapp went with the bizarre weight accusation. There's no need for hyperbole, as anyone who's been paying the slightest attention to football for the past four years already knows that Taarabt is unprofessional, lazy, and greedy. Most championship fans called him out when QPR were promoted a few years ago. He's a great player for highlight reels and all the soccer Saturday sofa fans loved him, but anyone who actually saw him play 90 minutes could see the truth. When an aging Robbie Savage can boss you for an entire game are you really that good?

The real question Redknapp has to answer is why has he protected this player for so long? Any decent manager would've chucked Taarabt out on his ear. It's not as if QPR didn't have the cash to bring in a replacement.

Archived