Derby county cheap match day tickets

Ashz09

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many games a season are a tenner though - five or six. So he result is slightly biased. I'm not knocking the club, it's creating the highest revenue they can achieve in ticket sales - I'd just like to see 28k plus attendances more often and the ticket prices don't achieve that.

I do think our prices should be more expensive, but I won't complain. I think we'd still get a fair following even if the prices were hiked up. I just think our board haven't exploited us anywhere near what they should have done. 

I'd happily pay double, triple even, for my season ticket - they're missing a trick. 

How many games a season are a tenner though - five or six. So he result is slightly biased. I'm not knocking the club, it's creating the highest revenue they can achieve in ticket sales - I'd just like to see 28k plus attendances more often and the ticket prices don't achieve that.

We're averaging 27.5k this season!

Good point though about the amount of

I was born in Cumberland, which they changed to Cumbria. Cumberland sausage still my favourite but they shrank it from when I was a lad. Next favourite is spicy Lincolnshire sausage. Interested to see McClaren explaining his view of the season. He said basically stay in top six and be there or thereabout and then let the last ten games decide it. I agree overall that it is true but it also depends on the fixtures. We play each team twice and we cannot catch teams by taking points off them if we have already played them twice. We need an average of four points off each team to get 92 and automatic promotion. We cannot afford to be beaten twice by any rivals and ideally not give any of our rivals four points. I fully expect derby to only lose a very small number of games this season. Automatic promotion will be dependent on draws being turned into wins. I fully expect the Rams to win this league by six point. I am very eager to see what Steve does in the January transfer window.

I do think our prices should be more expensive, but I won't complain. I think we'd still get a fair following even if the prices were hiked up. I just think our board haven't exploited us anywhere near what they should have done.

I'd happily pay double, triple even, for my season ticket - they're missing a trick.

Have I missed a heavy dose of sarcasm in this post? You'd happily pay

No, I'm just saying that in comparison with everyone else, we're extremely lucky. I'm certainly not unhappy with it, as you can imagine. I just feel we're gifted, I mean, it's not that much more than paying to watch Ilkeston, Eastwood or Alfreton every week. It's a ridiculously low amount.

I would love to see tickets for

I find this amazing, are you also into S&M? Do you just love being abused? 

On a serious note, let us not be fooled into thinking we're getting a good deal here. prices in England are scandalous - we're just lucky at Derby to be getting the best of a bad deal. 

I was born in Cumberland, which they changed to Cumbria. Cumberland sausage still my favourite but they shrank it from when I was a lad. Next favourite is spicy Lincolnshire sausage. Interested to see McClaren explaining his view of the season. He said basically stay in top six and be there or thereabout and then let the last ten games decide it. I agree overall that it is true but it also depends on the fixtures. We play each team twice and we cannot catch teams by taking points off them if we have already played them twice. We need an average of four points off each team to get 92 and automatic promotion. We cannot afford to be beaten twice by any rivals and ideally not give any of our rivals four points. I fully expect derby to only lose a very small number of games this season. Automatic promotion will be dependent on draws being turned into wins. I fully expect the Rams to win this league by six point. I am very eager to see what Steve does in the January transfer window.

We have a relatively easy run in so if we are in top 6 with 10 to go we could well get automatic.

Archived