Derby county cheap match day tickets

Ashz09

Hi all,

Just found something intresting regarding the BBC website. At the bottom it shows that us and Sheff - Wed are the cheapest match day tickest across all 4 leagues.. Yes all 4 leagues!

Is it worth getting a season ticket when you can pick and choose most matches which most likely be cheaper? My old man has been saying it for a while and for the 1st time I'm getting his drift.

Don't get me wrong it's brilliant what there doing and long may it continue gets bums on seats and affordable tickets compared to most.

I think our owners are doing a brilliant job and with our finances doing reasonably well I'm guessing we don't have to change this!

Sorry if some one else has posted already..

P.S Queue all the Forest fans saying cheap tickets etc!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29614980

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking about that. I'm guessing the only reason is there in London.. It's got to be! Still a fortune thoe and if there selling out can't blame them :/

I'm suprised about Man City but I guess they struggle to get fans due to most likely 8/10 support Man U.

Is it worth getting a season ticket when you can pick and choose most matches which most likely be cheaper? My old man has been saying it for a while and for the 1st time I'm getting his drift.

If you are not really committed then no, there isn't any point. Just pick up the cheap ones on offer and watch some others on the telly. Equally, there are some genuine fans who just cannot afford to pay for a whole season's football - it isn't life or death (despite what Shanks said) and other things have to take priority. 

If you are not really committed then no, there isn't any point. Just pick up the cheap ones on offer and watch some others on the telly. Equally, there are some genuine fans who just cannot afford to pay for a whole season's football - it isn't life or death (despite what Shanks said) and other things have to take priority. 

I see what you mean either way I'll always get a season ticket can't imagine Saturdays with out it.

We are one of the best run family clubs in the country I think. If they put the prices up most common people will be out priced (Which I'd fall in this catagory =[ )

I think I read somewhere that we also are high on the list for percentage of female supporters. Even if that's not true, we certainly have the best quality!

Attractive football is like the lynx affect, but the hoofball up the A52 is like trying to attract someone by bathing in ****

Attractive football is like the lynx affect, but the hoofball up the A52 is like trying to attract someone by bathing in sausage

Depends what sausage. Cumberland? I'm there.

Archived