Derby County v Cardiff City

PrivateDerby

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Hughes is injured:

...........................................Grant.........................................

Christie..............Keogh....................Whitbread..........Forsyth

..........................................Eustace......................................

..................Dawkins...............................Bryson

..Ward................................Martin............................Ibe

Thought Dawkins was superb against Blackburn. Link up play was neat, intricate and polished. Good energy and always available.

If Hughes was injured I would be tempted to play Dawkins in that role if needs be and put Ibe on the wing. Dawkins is pretty reliable with the ball and Ibe looks a great player who will cause any team problems. Cardiff seem like a team low in confidence, let's go out and get them!

If Hughes was injured I would be tempted to play Dawkins in that role if needs be and put Ibe on the wing. Dawkins is pretty reliable with the ball and Ibe looks a great player who will cause any team problems. Cardiff seem like a team low in confidence, let's go out and get them!

Can agree with that mate, thought he slotted in well, impressive, never seemed to lose the ball, although having 

2/3 of their players around him all the time. 

Jesus - the 6-1 defeat in 2009, my mind had somehow blotted that one out.

Now it's all coming back to me, the glimmers of hope after the Hulse goal, 3 goals in 5 minutes, trudging away from the stadium .......

Well thanks very much, I was feeling quite cheerful until I looked at your quiz.

You should have added a health warning; do not look at this quiz if you are in a good mood and are easily upset!

It's bound to be an excellent reception. Derby fans (for the most part) are pretty fair when it comes to ex-Rams playing for the opposition (Tyrone Mears excepted, of course).

....and Idiakez for some unknown reason.

Archived