Derby County v Cardiff City

PrivateDerby

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that performance was as dominant as you're going to see this season in any Championship game. It's just incredibly ridiculous we didn't win, borderline laughable, but you can take a lot of heart from that performance. 

I don't think anyone really played poorly, but a few concentration lapses has cost us three points. 

Cyrus Christie was easily the MOTM - once again - he's had eight and nine games now and in more than half he's been our best player comfortably. I can see him going on to win the main award at the end of the season if he can keep this up. 

Forsyth was the player I was most disappointed in yesterday, he had the chance and the space to make a big impact but fumbled his crosses and drifted through the game without thinking too much. 

If we keep that level of performance up, then we'll be pushing for 100 points this season. 

Shoe in for YPOTY

Or I watched all the home games and could hardly remember anything Bryson did in any of them up until Saturday.

its my opinion, yep its different to your sycophantic viewpoint, doesnt mean im wrong.

Completely agree, although to be fair, Bryson played pretty well at Blackburn as well.

Val's wrong on this one - Bryson's only really started contributing as we know he can in the last seven days.

Archived