Are we playing with 10 men?

unclej

When I read the title of the topic thought that it would be about Eustace tbh. But it is not. What a stupid thread.

When I read the title, I thought it was going to be about Keogh or Buxton or Forsyth or Hughes or Bryson or Russell or Ward or Dawkins. Only because there have been many on here recently who say that they aren't good enough to play in our team either.

Time for a few reality checks?. Or time to learn a bit about football perhaps.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martin is the most effective and technically adept CF Derby has had since Paul Goddard created the space for Dean Saunders.

There is no one as good as him, for what we need and that would fit our system, for less than 10M.

Martin does things in games that leaves you in awe. He, in himself, is a showman and can produce magic. He adds to that with a guile, determination and strength which saw him banned from every bar in the south east of England.

[\quote]

If he keeps the noise down he is very welcome in the Burrell at Haywards Heath. There is a pint of Harvey's on my tab for him when he next visits.

Martin is the most effective and technically adept CF Derby has had since Paul Goddard created the space for Dean Saunders.

There is no one as good as him, for what we need and that would fit our system, for less than 10M.

Spot on ... I said when we first signed him on loan that Martin reminded me of Goddard.

I happen to think though that Martin has a bit more heart and fight about his game than Goddard ... Goddard however, was a magnificent centre forward.Any comparison to him - can only be good for Martin's reputation.

Martin. Can we afford the luxury of a player who contributes very little, is poor in the air, has terrible body language, tries the most ridiculously ambitious shots but pops up for the odd one now and again?

Top trolling. Bored of the Forest forums?

Good question. He's pretty poor, i agree. We can afford him until we get a better player. He's a journeyman league player ... and certainly should be sold if the right offer comes along. He will never play premier league football. Look at ASSBONGO ... he scored 3 goals for Florist today .... while martin missed chances and scuffed passes and coudn't keep the ball at the end. 

All these martin lovers have low expectations of the team ... what did he do at Wembley for us? That was the only game that mattered last year. We could have got assbongo, he's far better.  

Derby are a fantastic passing team, and they create SO MANY chances, any mediocre striker would score goals for us ...

Oh and newbie isn't me, Posh Paranoia. 

You can love on martin all you want but if we make Premier League, he will be SOLD. Full Stop.

My love is saved for Hughes Bryson and Hendrick  - the core of why we are who we are.

I'm surprised that anyone could confuse anyone else for you, Ninos - the most consistently negative poster and greatest troll on here bar none. You have your value though - I'm fairly sure that Derby's away following has increased significantly, due in part from people determined to get away from the tedious drivel you post in the match threads and match day chat.

You drink pints of sherry?

I talk of Harvey's of Sussex UttoxRam, but for the record I have never worn sandals. I do have a bottle of the old Bristol Cream at the back of the drinks cabinet, but as I have mellowed I find a glass of port more rewarding. We only have one pint glass in the house, and the wife uses that.

I'm surprised that anyone could confuse anyone else for you, Ninos - the most consistently negative poster and greatest troll on here bar none. You have your value though - I'm fairly sure that Derby's away following has increased significantly, due in part from people determined to get away from the tedious drivel you post in the match threads and match day chat.

Thanks for the positive feedback and kind words!

Since you single me out as the most negative poster' the greatest troll' on here, and make reference to my tedious drivel on match day, well then, on my next work break, I will perhaps attempt to peruse some of the 11,000 +  posts you've made on here to gain a better insight into the team a tedious troll like me 'claims' to follow. Thanks again for the lively debate and positive words.

Thanks for the positive feedback and kind words!

Since you single me out as the most negative poster' the greatest troll' on here, and make reference to my tedious drivel on match day, well then, on my next work break, I will perhaps attempt to peruse some of the 11,000 +  posts you've made on here to gain a better insight into the team a tedious troll like me 'claims' to follow. Thanks again for the lively debate and positive words.

Some people have the ability to get on - others just have the ability to get on people's tits.

Archived