Are we playing with 10 men?

unclej

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some people have the ability to get on - others just have the ability to get on people's tits.

Again, thanks for the clever comeback, SpongeBob,  and I hope I can grow some big sensitive teets like yours ... for people to get on, that is.

Again, thanks for the clever comeback, SpongeBob,  and I hope I can grow some big sensitive teets like yours ... for people to get on, that is.

I didn't say whether you were capable of getting on, or capable of getting on people's tits - I said 'some people', but you assumed that it was a personal dig or a put-me-down. 

In 1972, Carly Simon penned the lyrics "You're so vain, you probably think this song is about you."

Are you related, perchance?

I didn't say whether you were capable of getting on, or capable of getting on people's tits - I said 'some people', but you assumed that it was a personal dig or a put-me-down. 

In 1972, Carly Simon penned the lyrics "You're so vain, you probably think this song is about you."

Are you related, perchance?

Download and send me the .mp3, Bob.

Download and send me the .mp3, Bob.

Are you advocating online piracy?

I'd be careful if I were you - especially with a username that translates from Spanish to English as "children"

• 1 year later...
On 17/09/2014 at 21:33, unclej said:

Martin. Can we afford the luxury of a player who contributes very little, is poor in the air, has terrible body language, tries the most ridiculously ambitious shots but pops up for the odd one now and again?

He's now given up shooting.

On 17 September 2014 at 21:40, Posh Ram said:

Hi Ninos, why the new username?

Hi Posh ... How are you ?  I did notice Martin running around a lot more than he normally does yesterday so that was positive. martins performances are increasingly indefensible so you are going to start seeing more of this and theres not much Martin can do to fix it until he gets plenty of fantastic service from a creative midfield. 

9 hours ago, Ninos said:

Hi Posh ... How are you ?  I did notice Martin running around a lot more than he normally does yesterday so that was positive. martins performances are increasingly indefensible so you are going to start seeing more of this and theres not much Martin can do to fix it until he gets plenty of fantastic service from a creative midfield. 

I'm not too bad. 

Meh, Martin was a lynchpin of our attack for two years. Statistics back him up on that. He's not been as good this year under PC and doesn't deserve a free pass and I'd be comfortable with dropping him for Blackman (or a new signing?) for a little while. That being said he's been one of our best players two years in a row. To simply discard him or criticise him out of the squad would be ludicrous.

• 8 months later...

Archived