Are we playing with 10 men?

unclej

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martin. Can we afford the luxury of a player who contributes very little, is poor in the air, has terrible body language, tries the most ridiculously ambitious shots but pops up for the odd one now and again?

What the hell are you talking about? Are you on drugs?

You haven't noticed the quality poacher's goals he has scored this season then? or that absolutely vital hold and link up play he provided tonight against tough opposition, or the grit and determination he showed on Sunday when he was being starved of service?

A luxury? He is VITAL to our side.

Some people really, really haven't got a clue.

Martin. Can we afford the luxury of a player who contributes very little, is poor in the air, has terrible body language, tries the most ridiculously ambitious shots but pops up for the odd one now and again?

Good question. He's pretty poor, i agree. We can afford him until we get a better player. He's a journeyman league player ... and certainly should be sold if the right offer comes along. He will never play premier league football. Look at ASSBONGO ... he scored 3 goals for Florist today .... while martin missed chances and scuffed passes and coudn't keep the ball at the end. 

All these martin lovers have low expectations of the team ... what did he do at Wembley for us? That was the only game that mattered last year. We could have got assbongo, he's far better.  

Derby are a fantastic passing team, and they create SO MANY chances, any mediocre striker would score goals for us ...

Oh and newbie isn't me, Posh Paranoia. 

You can love on martin all you want but if we make Premier League, he will be SOLD. Full Stop.

My love is saved for Hughes Bryson and Hendrick  - the core of why we are who we are.

Archived