it is nearly time go to war

B4ev6is

Field Marshall Angry will lead the troops next week.

We are going for air strikes early doors, then the land invasion about 9:30. Away members in first though, we deserve the right and more importantly have paid for it. Season ticket holders with more than 8 invasions last season will be in the second wave.. Not front line troops ya know.

Mass fart about 12:00 hrs should finish em off. Need to be careful of wind direction mind.

Operation Angry is being planned now.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just been on eBay and got us a two man submarine. Figure we can get all the way to Trent Bridge and then we have the barstools. Won't know what hit em...

Just need someone to paddle from the back, anyone up for this special role. BMW drivers welcome cause it's a German sub.

Davao and Boycie are going Trojan Horse style but I could only get a pantomime horse. We'll just tell them that this was what it was like back in the day. They ain't the brightest so we should get away with that one.

Andy in Liverpool is going to nick us some wheels for the rest of the troops. Andys team will meet everyone in Chad with the stolen vehicles, should blend in there and not raise too much concern. 08:00 sharp please, we ain't got much diesel so we need to get in before the traffic starts. No toilet stops for the over 50s if you need to go, go before we set off. We ain't the green berets, we will leave you behind.

I might have a job for B4.. We need someone as a spotter to go undercover in ABlock SAS stylie. We need someone who can blend in and not draw attention to himself. I got one of this walky talky thingys from Argos so he can keep in close contact. Do you think he will be up for it?

I asked Cisse to join like some coalition/alliance force but he wants to remain neutral. Pussy. Probably a good thing, the Dogs will just bleat on about it for years like they still do over the DLA if we bring the Finns in.

Operation Angry is now there, keep this close to your chests fellas, we don't want the Dogs spies to know. Everything depends on surprise.

Last two things.

LadyRam has kindly offered to do us some sandwiches and coffee.

The other thing on a slightly embarrassing note... All this invasion stuff has cost me quite a bit, I have had to remortgage Chateau Angry. I will be passing around some buckets after the invasion and would be grateful if you could each throw a tenner in.

Roll on Sunday.

A mate of mine's offered to lend me a Stealth transit to ferry some of the troops if it's any good to you, reckons you'll be able to drive it right up to the ground without detection.  :)

What colour?

Liverpool Andy is in charge of transport, gets a bit humpy if we make decisions for him.

But sounds good though.

:rolleyes:

Just dont wear a Derby shirt on show... When I went the person I was with got spat on punched barged out the way etc..

Obviously I left him 10 meters in front of me and pretended I wasn't with him haha was mental and ofc he loved it and was proud to be a Derby fan i guess!

Archived