is ibe the right player for us?

Sexydadbod

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no doubt he is a talent but a few liverpool fans are saying that he is very arrogant and big headed. A bit like sturridge was when he was younger. Worried it might disrupt the team spirit. Yes leon best had that sane reputation but this is his last chance to prove himself wheras ibe is young

In his years with us I've not heard of one incident that would make you think he is big headed or arrogant. The complete opposite in fact. I can only think his style of play would be the reason someone would think that. 

He was too good for U21 football when he was 17 but his decision making is why he hasn't made the breakthrough yet like Sterling did. Sterling's decision making has always been ahead of his years though. Ibe often tries to take 3 or 4 players on at a time when playing U21 football and more often than not he's successful but he can't get away with it when playing first team football. 

Ibe will play at the highest level, I don't have any doubts about that. He has too much in his game already just to fall away, and contrary to what the op has said, he always comes across in his interviews as a shy kid but someone who is motivated to work hard and improve.

I don't think you'll have a moments problem with him off the pitch but I can imagine him frustrating you at times on it, but ultimately it will be worth it. Good luck for the rest of the season and I hope you get promotion at the end of it.

In his years with us I've not heard of one incident that would make you think he is big headed or arrogant. The complete opposite in fact. I can only think his style of play would be the reason someone would think that. 

He was too good for U21 football when he was 17 but his decision making is why he hasn't made the breakthrough yet like Sterling did. Sterling's decision making has always been ahead of his years though. Ibe often tries to take 3 or 4 players on at a time when playing U21 football and more often than not he's successful but he can't get away with it when playing first team football. 

Ibe will play at the highest level, I don't have any doubts about that. He has too much in his game already just to fall away, and contrary to what the op has said, he always comes across in his interviews as a shy kid but someone who is motivated to work hard and improve.

I don't think you'll have a moments problem with him off the pitch but I can imagine him frustrating you at times on it, but ultimately it will be worth it. Good luck for the rest of the season and I hope you get promotion at the end of it.

Thanks fella. 

As suspected OP - load of bollux

Ibe, from what I've heard and read, is one of the most professional and hard-working teenagers in the game.

He used to study tapes of different wingers in order to improve his own game and has seeked a lot of guidance from Daniel Sturridge during his time at Liverpool.

I think a lot of people are quick to judge him despite the lack of evidence. 

Ibe, from what I've heard and read, is one of the most professional and hard-working teenagers in the game.

He used to study tapes of different wingers in order to improve his own game and has seeked a lot of guidance from Daniel Sturridge during his time at Liverpool.

I think a lot of people are quick to judge him despite the lack of evidence. 

BTW Sami4, if you think you're a big Ibe fan, then this guy here is the absolute dog's ******.

Archived