is ibe the right player for us?

Sexydadbod

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So your cashing in your pension then..??..

I've just realised I'm older than Jordon Ibe, which has been a wake up call for me. Think it's time to give up on ever playing for Derby. Unless I'm one of those players that gets spotted late in life playing for a pub team.

Although I think the biggest stumbling block to this dream is the fact that I'm actually pretty useless at football, but that's by the by...

I've just realised I'm older than Jordon Ibe, which has been a wake up call for me. Think it's time to give up on ever playing for Derby. Unless I'm one of those players that gets spotted late in life playing for a pub team.

Although I think the biggest stumbling block to this dream is the fact that I'm actually pretty useless at football, but that's by the by...

This is an absolute depressing realisation. When you realise you are older than several of the worlds best players. It just makes you wanna kill yourself.

No longer can you for a kick about and score a screamer and claim it to be like another player.

This is an absolute depressing realisation. When you realise you are older than several of the worlds best players. It just makes you wanna kill yourself.

No longer can you for a kick about and score a screamer and claim it to be like another player.

wait until you are older than the worlds best managers

This thread isn't about his skillz, it's about his attitude problem Rammy boy has made up to make us think the team spirit is about to go to tits up. This is a major talking point and cannot wait.

Is he?

You know?

Does he speak traditional gangstar like Andre? Non vex me nah wit da jibba jabba

This thread isn't about his skillz, it's about his attitude problem Rammy boy has made up to make us think the team spirit is about to go to tits up. This is a major talking point and cannot wait.

Not made up check the liverpool forum although I doubt many of them have not seen him play before

Archived