• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally the matchday thread ;)

Shotton or Christie?

Bucko or Whitbread?

A debut for Ibe?

Bench-warming for Calero?

And can we request a change of the loan rules so that Conor's allowed to play against us?

I reckon it'll probably be the same team as against Fulham.

Expected better from you. Mozz will be fuming when he sees this.

Honestly thought that I was in the predictions forum, having just scraped the Take Five predictions and getting ready to run them through the program.

Especially when I'd already made my prediction in the right place (incidentally a different score and a different FRGS)

Looking forward to this one, and I think that we will easily get the win.  Ipswich has had a decent start to the campaign, but we by far have the better squad.  I really see no changes from the game against Fulham, unless of course Keogh does get sold :ph34r: .If we play the way we did against Fulham I see no way Ipswich can keep up with us.  It does rankle though that Sammon cannot play as I was so looking forward to seeing him make costly mistakes for the Tractor Boys  :angry:.

The one thing you could guarantee if the fish played he'd tear us a new one, probably hitting the greatest hat-trick anyone had ever seen with their own eyes, leading to us all saying 'Why did we ever let him go?'.

Archived