Derby County v Ipswich Town

PrivateDerby

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tractor Boy here in peace obviously.

Looking forward to playing you again tomorrow, have a huge feeling you will hammer us if we play like we did against the scums. Mick must do some magic if he would want to get a point tomorrow, but we'll see.

Do you like what you've seen of Sammon.....?

Really average player. Sometimes good in the air but nothing special..Don't know why Mick brought him here..

He's quite poor in the air, to be honest. He isn't all bad, He's a powerful player, rugged, and causes panic among defenders for his shear size and speed.

He's an okay player to bring on, especially when defending a lead, because he will fight for every ball.

He's quite poor in the air, to be honest. He isn't all bad, He's a powerful player, rugged, and causes panic among defenders for his shear size and speed.

He's an okay player to bring on, especially when defending a lead, because he will fight for every ball.

Sounds like you are talking about my German CB CF to me.

"http://s017.radikal.ru/i435/1408/f0/1be9ce687b4b" alt="1be9ce687b4b">

To be fair, does it matter what people say on here? Doubt Sammon will be perusing the forum for a preview of the match.

I also doubt he'd get a hostile reception if he played, in fact quite the opposite. He's always been at the butt of a few jokes, but he's never been subjected to much abuse on the field. 

To be fair, does it matter what people say on here? Doubt Sammon will be perusing the forum for a preview of the match. I also doubt he'd get a hostile reception if he played, in fact quite the opposite. He's always been at the butt of a few jokes, but he's never been subjected to much abuse on the field.

He most definitely won't but I still find it annoying. Especially when I'm sure he would cause us issues if he played tomorrow.

There used to be groans whenever he would make a mistake or come off the bench, but that did change towards the end of one season (we won 1-0 and he scored). Since then, he always got a good reception.

First person to offer their condolences after Wembley was a random Ipswich fan on the tube. Said we were a good team and we will bounce back. Hopefully that comment will come back and bite him on the arse tomorrow.

But I have a soft spot for Ipswich because of this guy on the tube, so I'm wishing them the best for 44 games of this year.

This could easily be a banana skin if we're not on our game. They are a big, physical side and could easily nick a point or three. I've not forgot the last second defeat from a set piece last year in the away game.

Clearly not expecting us to be complacent, however.

Grant

Christie Keogh Bucko Forsyth

Eustace

Hughes Hendick

Russell             Ward

Martin

2-0 win for the Rams, Martin with a brace. Tough game, Ipswich are a very strong and physical team and seem to be somewhat of a boogie team of late for us. We will have to be on our game, with two wins back to back at home and a strong competition for places in our squad I expect us to have the edge over our opponents tomorrow.

Do you like what you've seen of Sammon.....?

Really average player. Sometimes good in the air but nothing special..Don't know why Mick brought him here..

He's obviously improved.

After winning 5-1 in our last league game I cant see why we would change a winning side.

Grant, Christie, Keogh, Buxton, Forsyth, Eustace, Bryson, Hendrick, Ward, Russell, Martin

Subs Roos, Mascarell, Shotton, Hughes, Dawkins, Ibe, Best

Harsh on Whitbread. But someones got to miss out on the bench tomorrow.

Archived