who would win if we played qpr now?

Sexydadbod

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People may call it sour grapes but it is pleasing seeing them lose. Nothing to do with the play off final. Just hate harry redknapp and the way they spend lots of money on average players. Like the chelsea of the smaller teams

Totally agree.

Although it annoyed me for quite a few years under Clough and the american owners with our apparent lack of ambition.

I now am proud of the way our club has stablised itself.

QPR are a tinpot small london club with enough fair weather fans when wembley comes a calling.

Harry almost single handly put Portsmouth into liquidation, and QPR would go the same way if it want for the bottomless wallet that is Fernandes. I love to see QPR struggle, even before this years play off. Their lack of any sort of long term plan annoys me.

They just throw money at it and I love it when they fail.

They will no doubt throw more money at trying to stay in the premier league and it will be great when they come straight back down next season.

Depends on the day.

We were extremely fortunate to lose at Wembley, but on another day we could have been on the backfoot all game and won it at the death.

No way, that implies that it's all about luck or something. Every dog has his day, but we're a better team, and 9 times out of 10 we'd beat them, based on current form.

But the question should be, would we have beaten Spurs? I'd much rather be down here smashing Fulham 5-1, than up there getting tonked by Spurs.

Who really won that day at Wembley?

Archived