who would win if we played qpr now?

Sexydadbod

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should have done the double over the Toon.

There's a lot of things we should have done better from that year. We probably should have decided against signing Clod and Eddie Lewis.

Pointless comment, when you consider that we could sit here all night naming things we should have done!  :lol:

Don't see that a lot is different so either could win on the day, we had every chance against 10 men and didn't take it, next time its unlikely they would get a man sent off and they did win 2 out of the 3 meetings with us so it wouldn't be certain, even if I do feel we play football that is better on the eye.

Always expected QPR to struggle as they looked well short really of what is required in Premiership terms over a whole season and a few signings would seem unlikely to make enough difference.

Totally agree.

Although it annoyed me for quite a few years under Clough and the american owners with our apparent lack of ambition.

I now am proud of the way our club has stablised itself.

QPR are a tinpot small london club with enough fair weather fans when wembley comes a calling.

Harry almost single handly put Portsmouth into liquidation, and QPR would go the same way if it want for the bottomless wallet that is Fernandes. I love to see QPR struggle, even before this years play off. Their lack of any sort of long term plan annoys me.

They just throw money at it and I love it when they fail.

They will no doubt throw more money at trying to stay in the premier league and it will be great when they come straight back down next season.

but then they will be supported by parachute payments

Archived