Derby players make

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a lot I didn't like about Clough's reign, but the team spirit and togetherness has been an absolute gift to the new management team, and not even his fiercest critic could deny him that it was completely his team's doing and no fluke. We're continuing the see the benefits of the hard work he - and others at the time - put into making sure the personalities in the dressing room worked together.

Just add McClaren.

It's unbelievable just how confident everybody within the club is. Thorne said that we had a promotion squad when he was trying to engineer his move, the players all had a mass lunch less than 24 hours after Wembley and said that we'll do it this year, Vicars has said it out right that we're being promoted this year and now this!

This is great by everyone involved.Gives the playera even more incentive to get the job done and shows the confidence they have also.It is of course still a long season,but I am more confident than ever this team will leave everything on the pitch in their hunt for promotion.

Now if that doesn't make every Ram out there truly proud of our lads, I don't know what will.

We have confidence in our ability & that is now evident in the players as well as the 30,000 plus that turned out last Saturday and every Saturday from here on.

We no longer have the mercenary mentality of 2007/2008, we are a club that is going places.

Watch out The Championship, we come as one "Black & White Army" brimming with drive, ambition &

Bold move by the players but it just shows how determined they are to go one better this season.

It highlights, once again, that everyone involved with the club (management, players and fans) are looking at the bigger picture and are all pulling in the same direction.

COYR!

Archived