Gary Mackay-Steven - FLW sources

tomonred

Sounds interesting, but surely Calero can do a job as our fourth winger? Much rather we give him a chance to prove himself, otherwise what's the point of signing him?

I do agree that Ward for all his hard work has his limitations - so if Calero can cross a ball and take a decent corner I think he's got a good chance of challenging for a starting position at some point next season!

what about the lad bennett?

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have tons of quality mids.. I wouldn't like us to over depth our midfield and not be able to reach potential on some plays.. BUT I do think GMS would replace bamford PERFECTLY, butttttt I feel like we need to bolster our defensive as that's a huge weakness.. We conceded a lot of goals last year..

Steve Nicholson has said we are after a winger and forward either loan or permanent so if he is saying it id say its safe to say we are in the market...rumours of Ibe, McClean, Eagles, Burke, Sinclair, LuaLua, Mackay-Steven dont come out of nowhere we must be openly looking for a winger to replace Bamford to make up the 4 with Calero and Bennett backup...Steve has said he wants the u21 team to be ready to step up if and when they are needed so I think that is the role Bennett and Calero will play when injuries hit which for fast wingers is likely.

Steve Nicholson has said we are after a winger and forward either loan or permanent so if he is saying it id say its safe to say we are in the market...rumours of Ibe, McClean, Eagles, Burke, Sinclair, LuaLua, Mackay-Steven dont come out of nowhere we must be openly looking for a winger to replace Bamford to make up the 4 with Calero and Bennett backup...Steve has said he wants the u21 team to be ready to step up if and when they are needed so I think that is the role Bennett and Calero will play when injuries hit which for fast wingers is likely.

This was my call also

PistoldPete2

What about  this Brazilian guy?

Just read this thread and I did I really read that people who have barely watch Dundee Utd write the signing off because only Barnsley are interested?

Is that really what we're going by now? Only Barnsley want him so be must be crap? 'Kin ell, what if the article said Derby, Fulham, Cardiff, Norwich were after him would we all be jizzing over him, posting YouTube clips and stalking what tweets he favourites?

Just read this thread and I did I really read that people who have barely watch Dundee Utd write the signing off because only Barnsley are interested?

Is that really what we're going by now? Only Barnsley want him so be must be crap? 'Kin ell, what if the article said Derby, Fulham, Cardiff, Norwich were after him would we all be jizzing over him, posting YouTube clips and stalking what tweets he favourites?

Well Fulham would just bid

Archived