Predict the Scapegoat

Duracell

Derby's Scapegoat 2014/15  

200 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is only one way to shut up the idiotic moaners and that is to play out your skin and prove your worth. I like Simon Dawkins but he will just have to put in consistant top quality performances. No more no less.

None of Derby's wide players will put in consistent top quality performances, because that's the nature of the beast. We don't have a Bale, we don't have a Ronaldo. They will blow hot and cold, even during a single game.

Even Alan Hinton, the best wide player we've had in the 50 years I've been going to see Derby regularly, was vilified by many. 

None of Derby's wide players will put in consistent top quality performances, because that's the nature of the beast. We don't have a Bale, we don't have a Ronaldo. They will blow hot and cold, even during a single game.

Even Alan Hinton, the best wide player we've had in the 50 years I've been going to see Derby regularly, was vilified by many.

Here here, the clubs that get promoted in this league end up having the most consistent inconsistent players

Here here, the clubs that get promoted in this league end up having the most consistent inconsistent players

I just get the feeling that some people are waiting for something - anything - to go wrong.

It's like this first week of the season has spawned a whole new generation of wrist slashers - and we are unbeaten without conceding a goal.

Cannot believe some of our fans sarcastically cheered Dawkins when he came off. What's wrong with these people how does that help at all? 

Personally, I don't think he was awful or deserved that at all. 

Made me angry. Even more angry than how angry i was at the awful officials who gave a goal kick numerous times when it should clearly have been a corner

Even more angry than how angry i was at the awful officials who gave a goal kick numerous times when it should clearly have been a corner

I think you should not be angry about it. Our corners absolutely dross. We have more chance to score after opponents poor goal kick rather than our most well-turned corner kick. 

I think you should not be angry about it. Our corners absolutely dross. We have more chance to score after opponents poor goal kick rather than our most well-turned corner kick. 

That is true. I think every corner we had Butland picked out the air as if he was warming up. 

It is very rare that we score from corners

True.... I just wanted to score some internet points... I was getting a little low on them ;)

Pah, positives?? Sorry, can't see any. Awful start to the season, unbeaten, haven't conceded... Martin hasn't scored in over 90 mins...not good enough.

If we'd played the 32122 formation and Calero as the inside left wing back with Kelle Roos playing just off Kieron Freeman as sort of a false 5 then we'd be top 2 now.

Cannot believe some of our fans sarcastically cheered Dawkins when he came off. What's wrong with these people how does that help at all? 

It doesn't help at all but in my view, they aren't "real" Rams fans anyway. It will just keep happening. If Dawkins comes out of his poor run, it will be someone else's turn.

It's the new generation of football fans. They know everything apparently. :)

It doesn't help at all but in my view, they aren't "real" Rams fans anyway. It will just keep happening. If Dawkins comes out of his poor run, it will be someone else's turn.

It's the new generation of football fans. They know everything apparently. :)

Nothing to do with age, everything to do with intelligence.

The loudest moaners are always those who should know better.

Archived