Who do you want to win Premier League?

ramafan

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still turning a profit despite the annual interest on their loan for the stadium topping 26 million. They may also owe a % of the principal back to the lenders so could rise even further..

Add astronomical wages on top and its surprising to see how any club can make a profit out of football (if ran sustainably)

The agents / players themselves on the other hand are a different matter.

Oh, and to answer the question, not that fussed but would like to see the script ripped up and a team like Everton win it. Won't happen though.

Wouldn't it be great for football if Everton could win Premier League, nice to see they are one of the few clubs owned by an English man.

Cant stand Aresenal. Them and City are my most hated. Both just have 95% foreign teams. Arsenal are lucky to have more than 1 English player on the pitch at one time, just like city. Cant stand either of em. If I had to chose based on team, Liverpool are the only team that sticks out to actually contribute to English football itself, so aside from them (and everton who have a small outside chance) I wont follow any of the top teams. Chelsea, City, Arsenal, and seemingly United are just becoming a band of mercenaries.

Arsenal, time for someone different.

(Yes, I know they've done it before, but other than Chelsea/Citeh/Manure/Liverpoo)

Of course, in the spirit of bold prediction thread - before they lost Shaw/Lambert/Lallana, Southampton would have been awesome winners, love to see Everton win it too.

Don't really care who'll win it.

ManU should be quite strong now as they don't play in Champions League and have good manager,

If I have to pick one, I'd say Fc Mourinho. He is as lovely as manager can be.

Chelsea and Man City have the most complete squads and both managers will be feeling under pressure if they don't win it.

Would LOVE Arsenal to win it. 

Fxck Liverpool. Ashamed of nothing offended by everything. We missed out on playing in Europe because of their **** fans. Wouldn't be bothered if they plummeted down the divisions quicker than Pompey. 

Archived