Who do you want to win Premier League?

ramafan

I would love to see Liverpool win The Premier League this season, always liked Rodgers as a manager, and he as made some good signings, don't want Chelsea, Man City or Man Ure winning it, don't mind Arsenal, and enjoy Everton but they got no chance.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to see Liverpool win The Premier League this season, always liked Rodgers as a manager, and he as made some good signings, don't want Chelsea, Man City or Man Ure winning it, don't mind Arsenal, and enjoy Everton but they got no chance.

Sod Liverpool. They've won it enough times. (There was football before the Premier League) Rodgers has been lucky to have a squad that had Suarez, Sterling, Gerrard in it. Did he buy Sturridge? Can't be bothered to check!

Man Utd have won it enough. Along with Chelsea, Arsenal. City can win it a couple more times before I'm fed up with them. Think I'd like to see West Brom win it! They're amazing. Fans are great too! The accent is the least annoying accent ever! Sleeping giant they are!

In fact thinking about it, I do have some thoughts on the matter.

In annoys me intensely that I am expected to have an opinion on this. I am a Derby fan, I have no love for anybody else in the English league system, so why should I care who wins the Prem, if we are not in it. I get annoyed that living in Spain, I am expected to support Real Madrid or Barcelona. I was a season ticket at Zaragoza whilst I lived there and therefore continue to be one. Zaragoza fine, but who is your other team? grrrr. I got annoyed at the weekend whilst in Porto. I saw Porto, Benfica and Sporting (Lisbon teams) shirts but when I asked about Boavista (the chequered balck and white one) I got laughed at and told no one sells their shirts because they are too little. Even though they are in the same league as the others. Even in their home city. 

I get annoyed a lot. Must be my age.

Sod Liverpool. They've won it enough times. (There was football before the Premier League) Rodgers has been lucky to have a squad that had Suarez, Sterling, Gerrard in it. Did he buy Sturridge? Can't be bothered to check!

Man Utd have won it enough. Along with Chelsea, Arsenal. City can win it a couple more times before I'm fed up with them. Think I'd like to see West Brom win it! They're amazing. Fans are great too! The accent is the least annoying accent ever! Sleeping giant they are!

Always though Stoke was your second team!!!

Archived