James McClean

Stuniverse

I'd like to disagree, I'm in my late teens so you could say I'm a youngster.

I've been part of the scout association since I was 6

I'm sorry, but I will have nothing to do with any paramilitary organisation

:p

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear, B4. Normally defend you to the death but, on this occasion, there may be some who who resent your statement so much, I may actually have to defend you and suffer the consequence. Death.

I'd have said, in the ordinary usage of the word "Britain", most would mean either the UK or the Island of Great Britain (Britannia in the Asterix comics).

Not since the time of Eamon Valera and Michael Collins has the former included Ireland; suspect the latter hasn't been true since Gondwanaland.

Checked Wikipedia and it agrees. So MUST be right. Although, strangely, there's no reference to Asterix. Don't they teach classical history any more for crying out loud?

Nah, we're all thugs, youths and hooligans with no respect who want to murder and rob everyone over the age of 22

At least thats what the papers tell me

I think the situation regarding Ireland has been clarified enough now, we have a definitive answer so let's not go on about it any more than we needed to. I'm sure b4 knows it was a mistake telling people to check their facts, so I'd say leave it at that!

Was it the citation of Asterix that did it?

Sorry....

Nah, we're all thugs, youths and hooligans with no respect who want to murder and rob everyone over the age of 22

At least thats what the papers tell me

Have you contributed to the average?

Yet?

Kidding!

BTW, what's your objection to young people being regarded as youths?

Alan Nixon haven't got a clue. This player signed for Wigan last year for 3 years contract and NO I DON'T WANT THIS MUG AT MY CLUB MANY THANKS.

:angry:

Blooming hell....

What's next? We're going to sign a player who voted for x party and we can't sign him because of his political views....

Blooming hell....

What's next? We're going to sign a player who voted for x party and we can't sign him because of his political views....

Well, there are many who would gladly accommodate Troy Deeney in the side, obviously forgiving his faux-pas of mistaking someone's head for a football in a street brawl - a case of mistaken identity that cost him a 10 month sentence (of which he served 3).

Will Buckley instead please.

He'll be quite a bit more expensive. He's got longer on his contract and is firmly in Brighton's starting XI.

I think McClean would be a good addition, to be honest. He's got bags of talent - he just needs the right coaching to sort out his end product and his obvious temper.

Archived