Suarez penalty announced

EssendonRam

I think the punishment is about right. Missing the World Cup will hurt him more than anything else. And the start of 'Pool's Champ League campaign.

What no one seems to be pointing out is the fact that yes he misses the start (end because they will get dumped out of it) Liverpools ghouls league fixtures....but this makes him not cup tied for it so a better buy for barca and Madrid.

The filthy racist pig is going to get away lightly again.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see the majority of Liverpool fans on twitter are playing "we've been screwed" card.

About time got their heads out if the sand and realise he couldn't give two sh its about you if he carries on with them actions.

For me, his lack or remorse coupled with the defence he seems to receive from club and country just makes the whole think look even worse.

Couldn't agree more.

Listening to five live yesterday.... Waddle got it spot on.

He's supposed to be a role model for kids to look up too.... He said it won't be long until a kid does that in a football match.

Seeing as they copy everything nowadays anyway it's a sad indictment of football and "fair play"

this will be a continental fudge. Start with what they think is tough, gauge reaction and if the consensus is deemed to be that there is more criticism for it being tough than weak they will reduce it.

Probably for the first time ever I do have a little sympathy for the scouses.  I never considered that International bans would effect domestic.  The reverse isn't true is it?

Probably for the first time ever I do have a little sympathy for the scouses.  I never considered that International bans would effect domestic.  The reverse isn't true is it?

Stuff 'em, Their fan's behaviour in Europe had an effecte on us.

Archived