Can someone explain why this is happening??

-JW-

It would be very disrespectful to the family and look bad on Derby if no one clapped... you don't have to mean it.

You're missing the point.

The use of Rigby's death to stir up religious and racial hatred is disrespectful to the family. They have clearly stated that they don't want his memory to be used in this way, and it looks far worse on Derby to be associated with racists and bigots.

Your last line is just funny.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee rigbys family i think will be attending the game just like they did with games at Ibrox last year raising money for help for heroes.theyve been giving the red carpet treatment at rangers every time they come up.

It's got **** all to do with the edl,its to show the family the support they still have

If you don't want to dont join in its purely up to you every rangers fan to a man will join in you can guarantee that,don't let the trolls on here decide for you

GSTQ

Lee rigbys family i think will be attending the game just like they did with games at Ibrox last year raising money for help for heroes.theyve been giving the red carpet treatment at rangers every time they come up.

It's got **** all to do with the edl,its to show the family the support they still have

If you don't want to dont join in its purely up to you every rangers fan to a man will join in you can guarantee that,don't let the trolls on here decide for you

GSTQ

We are not trolls. We are concerned that there are political motives behind the whole thing and the fact that Rangers supporters are involved simply reinforces that.

If Rangers supporters want to do this, then they should be doing it on their own turf, not emotionally blackmailing others to join in their hate.

What next? A round of applause for some dead UDF person?

It's funny how the Rangers friendly is meant to be some big deal, when in reality they are a joke of club that have spent the past few seasons in disarray playing the tiny Scottish clubs in the middle of nowhere. I'm a bit embarassed to have my club associated with them if I'm honest

We are not trolls. We are concerned that there are political motives behind the whole thing and the fact that Rangers supporters are involved simply reinforces that.

If Rangers supporters want to do this, then they should be doing it on their own turf, not emotionally blackmailing others to join in their hate.

What next? A round of applause for some dead UDF person?

Join in there hate by giving lee rigbys who's family will be there a round of applause,unbeleavable

Btw I've not read anywhere on any rangers forum this is happening,hope it does though.

GSTQ

It's funny how the Rangers friendly is meant to be some big deal, when in reality they are a joke of club that have spent the past few seasons in disarray playing the tiny Scottish clubs in the middle of nowhere. I'm a bit embarassed to have my club associated with them if I'm honest

Your playing a game of football against ,you'll make a mint,a good day will be had by all

What's the problem??

Hang on - who keeps saying that Lee Rigby's family will be there? Where has that been officially stated? Are they Rangers fans?

If his family is at the match then that changes things  - it would be a nice gesture

Three stripes made it up said so.

Hang on - who keeps saying that Lee Rigby's family will be there? Where has that been officially stated? Are they Rangers fans?

If his family is at the match then that changes things - it would be a nice gesture

Tbh it's guys who because rigbys family went to a lot of rangers games last year and the family's from England are saying it.

Am sure they were at shefield last year too and both sets of fans joined in

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic--ncLCOZE#

What's the problem with this^^^^that's all it is a nice gesture.

I am not so sure that it is meant to be that big a deal, it is just a game against a side that will provide a bigger than average gate for a friendly match. It will also be good for the local economy.

Why are you embarrassed to have your side associated with them? We have had enough of our own dodgy dealings and financial issues in the past.

This is the same supporters who showed amazing generosity in support of Ted McMinn, it was not the supporters fault what happened with the running of the club. Rangers have taken the medicine and will come out of it the other side a better organisation. I think fellow football supporters should rejoice in that, not come out with the pathetic little righteous comments that I have seen on here.

Archived