Can someone explain why this is happening??

-JW-

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The temptation to type "It's all gone quiet over there" in Mr Wynns direction since Ovine's interjection is huge, but I won't because I don't want to inflame his ire again but I hope he takes on board other people's thoughts and opinions on this matter and realise our club being used as some kind of political outlet is distasteful to many.

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone explain why some Rangers fans will be bringing pro-Israel flags?

Are they?

..are we really going to see a match here or what? I've just read this thread again, still not sure if I want to go.

But on the other hand, why should I let political agendas put me off? This is our stadium, our team. I'm just there to support them and people or events connected to them, nothing else.

If certain quarters don't like it, tough. You don't get to tell me what to do or what to think, so kindly let those of us who want to, focus on the football in front of us.

Hang on mind...how much are the tickets again?!

Instead of playing us they should play Celtic on an Island somewhere and instead of burger stands there should be gun shops.

Let the pair of divvies wipe each other out and spare the rest of us their political ******.

Load of ******. Two clubs playing football against pub teams every week pretending it's all got some higher meaning. Drongos.

Would endure them in competitive football but not for a friendly.

Enjoy yourselves then fook off back to Scotland and spare our leagues your bullshit

Archived