Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair Matt Taylor is a good signing ..... 6 years ago.

It's definitely reminiscent of the standard of signings we made when we last got promoted - I remember worrying about us even scoring before the season started, then the game against Portsmouth put me at ease... the scoring threat of Andy Todd would surely be all we need in order to survive.

They paid out on us when we got beat 6-0 at Anfield!

The signings they are making are horrendous.

I remember looking at my phone when we had been promoted to see the news we had signed Eddie Lewis. Who was about 32/33 and playing in league one. It was then I realised we were doomed.

I can only imagine that Burnley fans feel the same now. Those signings are so uninspiring. Its like they have already resigned themselves to it.

Thing is as well. The players they are signing are average at this level, so they wont be any better when they come down.

I live in hope out 11 points will be beaten (although deep down I know it never will)

Can anyone read small print upside down?

It was a challange but i've ran it through soem image processing - rotated it, enlarged it, adjusted contrast, put through a cleaning filter and manage to get some of the text.  It reads: -

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Archived