Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

It was a challange but i've ran it through soem image processing - rotated it, enlarged it, adjusted contrast, put through a cleaning filter and manage to get some of the text.  It reads: -

So the clause wasn't there after all!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They paid out on us when we got beat 6-0 at Anfield!

The signings they are making are horrendous.

I remember looking at my phone when we had been promoted to see the news we had signed Eddie Lewis. Who was about 32/33 and playing in league one. It was then I realised we were doomed.

I can only imagine that Burnley fans feel the same now. Those signings are so uninspiring. Its like they have already resigned themselves to it.

Thing is as well. The players they are signing are average at this level, so they wont be any better when they come down.

I live in hope out 11 points will be beaten (although deep down I know it never will)

It was the headline of 'International winger signs' that got me, click the link and it was Eddie Lewis. I'd be giving up already if I was a Burnley fan. The Deeney for

Strangely enough, it is a bog-standard chunk of text I use (and thousands of others too) when creating dummy text fields as part of user acceptance testing. Stolen from Micro$o

I remember looking at my phone when we had been promoted to see the news we had signed Eddie Lewis. Who was about 32/33 and playing in league one. It was then I realised we were doomed.

boy, don't I recall that moment, how many of us had that feeling at the very same moment

I remember thinking our 'fox in the box/on the bench/in the bar' Earnshaw was a mildly satisfying acquisition at the time, unfortunately Davies' lack of tactical nous limited any impact he could have had by constantly playing him out of position... out wide and in the stands.

We were promoted on 28 May 2007.

We signed Eddie Lewis on 20 August 2007.

Must have been a Motorola phone to be that slow.

We were promoted on 28 May 2007.

We signed Eddie Lewis on 20 August 2007.

Must have been a Motorola phone to be that slow.

I meant the season we were promoted. Not the same day.

I saw we had signed Eddie Lewis and it was then I thought that we are doomed.

I have no idea why you felt the need to google when we signed Eddie Lewis.

Probably to try and make yourself look big and clever.

Or maybe you were trying to be funny?

Was that it? Were you trying to be funny?

I meant the season we were promoted. Not the same day.

I saw we had signed Eddie Lewis and it was then I thought that we are doomed.

I have no idea why you felt the need to google when we signed Eddie Lewis.

Probably to try and make yourself look big and clever.

Or maybe you were trying to be funny?

Was that it? Were you trying to be funny?

I know someone who posts on here with obsoletely no sense of humour whatsoever. 

It was a challange but i've ran it through soem image processing - rotated it, enlarged it, adjusted contrast, put through a cleaning filter and manage to get some of the text.  It reads: -

I would love to know what it says...

Let's see what loves or pursues or desires the pain, but because occasionally circumstances occur in which toil and pain can procure him some great pleasure. To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it. And demoralized by the charms of pleasure is to be welcomed pain that produces no resultant pleasure. So blinded by desire that they can not foresee the to those who fail their duty through weakness of will, because it is pleasure.

Or summat like that anyrode.

Archived