Lewis Grabban

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great business from Bournemouth, reinvest that intelligently and they'll be a better team.

I fancy Bournemouth for the play offs next season tbh. They were close to 6th place until the last couple of weeks of last season. Spend the £3mil well n they're sorted.

I fancy Bournemouth for the play offs next season tbh. They were close to 6th place until the last couple of weeks of last season. Spend the £3mil well n they're sorted.

They get 25% of the Lallana fee as well, reckon they could be a force next season

They get 25% of the Lallana fee as well, reckon they could be a force next season

Why would they get that? he's always been with Southampton, went on loan to Bournemouth at one point

Why would they get that? he's always been with Southampton, went on loan to Bournemouth at one point

He was an academy player with Bournemouth. I've read about a similar clause before but not quite sure whether it's possible or not.

He was at Bournemouth first. There's a clause in his contract for 25% of the fee.

He was at Bournemouth first. There's a clause in his contract for 25% of the fee.

I've read this as well, seem's strange that they would agree on a 25% selling on fee at the age of 12. But only paying £18k in his earlier stages of career. 

So who thinks that he is worth 3 million? Glad derby didn't pay that. 750000 max. Norwich n Cardiff trying to buy their way out if the division.

750k for 22 goals?!

I don't think do.

1 season wonder bet he struggles to get 10 next season I will have £10 on it and donate to a charity of your choice.

Thats a different argument.....

I just don't think you'll get a 22 goal striker 40% cheaper than Connor Sammon.

Archived