Lewis Grabban

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't see anyone offering more than 1 maybe 1.5 mil for him 

Yeah but couldn't see  us accepting less than £3.5, maybe £4m for him. In fact, I'd say he's one of the safest players in the squad. 

Which I like, because we'd be a lot, lot worse off without him. 

I'd take the Watford guy over this guy. The Watford one has done the business consistently for a few years now, would much rather have a proven striker if we're spending that sort of money.

I assume you are talking about Troy Deeney and if so I agree looks a better player than Grabban from what I have seen.

I assume you are talking about Troy Deeney and if so I agree looks a better player than Grabban from what I have seen.

Yeah he's the big black striker right? Think he also got about 25 goals this year and same last year for them. His link up play seems to be similar to Martin's aswell so would be a perfect back up to Martin. This Grabban is to much of a explosive type of striker not a Martin type hold up/link up type.

It's very difficult to know what players to go for until we know what division we'll be playing in.  If we make it to the Prem, then our need for top quality recruits increases dramatically as well as our ability to attract them.  Can't really make a move at the moment.

Can't see anyone offering more than 1 maybe 1.5 mil for him

Can't see anyone else signing him then. A 20 goal a season striker, at 24 years of age with more than a year to run on his contract, is at the very least worth £4 mil in the current market based on previous sales.

Archived