Lewis Grabban

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Argh! We need to get back in the PL!! Quick! Buy all names that made headlines!!

Norwich and Cardiff are as likely to get promoted as anyone. But they're not exactly scary are they? You wouldn't be surprised to see either of them an also ran.

Basically they're Watford and Brighton types. Not easy, could be up there, not especially promising.

Money and sense don't come together

Thats a different argument.....

I just don't think you'll get a 22 goal striker 40% cheaper than Connor Sammon.

Yes that's a fair point. However what I was suggesting is that would we be happy if derby had paid 3 million? I think you could get a lot better for that money. As for sammon???? Wigan had our pants down..

So far its the clubs with parachute money who are setting the pace.

And that could be the way things are heading over the next couple of seasons in the Champ, fear that unless teams outside of prem bubble get up soon, the gap between yoyo clubs and championship teams will just keep getting bigger!

And that could be the way things are heading over the next couple of seasons in the Champ, fear that unless teams outside of prem bubble get up soon, the gap between yoyo clubs and championship teams will just keep getting bigger!

see your point but there is a chance that the top 6 will break away from the domestic league with no promotion or relegation for them.  Then the domestic league will settle down

Archived