Yaya Toure

ramexpat

Yaya Toure wants to leave Manchester City for a very important reason ,, not because he wants to play for another team ,,, not because of wages or new contract , but because the club did not wish him a happy birthday haha

Yaya Touré is considering leaving Manchester City this summer because he feels disrespected by the club, according to his agent, Dimitry Seluk.

Seluk's complaints include the fact, he says, that no one from City wished Touré happy birthday at a club event in Abu Dhabi to celebrate the Premier League title win.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/20/yaya-toure-leaving-manchester-city-agent

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27484318

I really hope the majority of this is agent parasitic **** stirring. I couldn't give a monkey's if my boss said happy birthday to me or not. Sure it would be nice if he did, but I'm not going to say I want to leave because of it. Especially if I'd just won (the equivalent of) Premier League trophy.

Bloody overpaid primadonnas. Glad we don't have anyone like this (so it would appear.) at DCFC.

If I were a star football player on £200 000 per week I would demand that the club would get me a super model for date every Valentine's day. It they didn't I would go straight to the manager's office and say "I kvit".

If I were a star football player on £200 000 per week I would demand that the club would get me a super model for date every Valentine's day. It they didn't I would go straight to the manager's office and say "I kvit".

If you were a star footballer on £200k a week you'd already have a different supermodel for each day of the week if that's what you wanted.

If you were a star footballer on £200k a week you'd already have a different supermodel for each day of the week if that's what you wanted.

I would still want my club to show that I was appreciated. It's not fair that a star player is required to kick the ball around plus pick up his own dates. Be reasonable.

Remember when Ashley Cole almost choked on his drink when Arsenal only offered him £45k per week? After all that playing football he'd done for them he "felt betrayed".

Was it Cisse that was mentioning leaving Newcastle because he doesn't like the gambling sponsors? Don't match his religious beliefs? Give it another 2 years and he'll be praying to play for a PL club even if they're sponsored by the KKK

Archived