Waiting for tickets....

Derbyram1

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After ordering my ticket on Tuesday at 9:09, I finally got confirmation that they had dispatched it today.

And who was it who emailed me? Who else but Mr Donotreply.

He's been backing me all the way through the dark, difficult days of the past week.

Always replying promptly to my emails with the reassuring words I most wanted to hear.

"Your ticket(s) are now in stock and will be dispatched shortly. We will advise you via email of their exact dispach date"

Should SEE tickets have posted them in less time than 9 days after the order? Yes.

Should they post them with only 3 days to go to the event? Of course not!

But in Mr Donotreply they have an employee in a million.

I tried to send an email thanking him, but he doesn't want praise - he just returned it.

That's the kind of man he is.

Let's hear it for Mr Donotreply!

I ordered mine in the first 10 minutes of them going on sale, yet they were only despatched yesterday. They arrived safely today.

For some reason they changed the tickets - I had got tickets bang on the halfway line, but they moved me to about the edge of the penalty area, which I am not pleased about. Their email just said "Due to production problems"

Froggg I think you should contact them, it's getting a bit close now. Email them this evening and ring them in the morning. If you need to go an collect them it's only in Nottingham but you need to leave yourself Friday to do it. 

I live in Christchurch mate, if they don't arrive they'll issue duplicates at Wembley :D

Got my dispatch email yesterday afternoon for tickets ordered Saturday but not arrived today.

First batch I ordered last Tuesday arrived day after dispatch email so am a little concerned about Saturday's.

First class from Nottingham should really arrive in Derby next day IMO.

Got my dispatch email yesterday afternoon for tickets ordered Saturday but not arrived today.

First batch I ordered last Tuesday arrived day after dispatch email so am a little concerned about Saturday's.

First class from Nottingham should really arrive in Derby next day IMO.

Ditto except I paid for Special Delivery as I do not live locally. Got dispatch email with tracking reference yesterday afternoon but not arrived today. Checked tracking and Parcel force advise they have no details for my reference ??? What the F does that mean ???

Hope they come tomorrow.

Should've thought of there - used to spend a bit of time around Dorchester and Weymouth - loved the area Eldridge Pope Thomas Hardy Ale

Fixed

Archived