Waiting for tickets....

Derbyram1

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we have an update please - who was waiting yesterday and have now got them - and who is still waiting, if anyone.

All this fuss - then you don't tell us if they've arrived - we worry!!

On the site it says that they have been dispatched today and to contact them if they are not received 2 days before the event!

I emailed them yesterday though and they say to reply if I didn't get them in Friday's post. Hopefully I'll get them tomorrow to save more dicking around tomorrow then inevitably at the stadium.

On the site it says that they have been dispatched today and to contact them if they are not received 2 days before the event!

I emailed them yesterday though and they say to reply if I didn't get them in Friday's post. Hopefully I'll get them tomorrow to save more dicking around tomorrow then inevitably at the stadium.

good luck , mate , can see there being a riot if you don't get 'em..

Mine still haven't arrived and to make it even better I realised that even though I entered my address with them they have sent it out via just the post code and not the address I entered. 

I live in a group of flats just of a normal road and it's called 'Beech Street' and I live in 'Beech Court' and the address # Beech Court, - Beech street - town - *post code*. The post code is different from Beech Street, but most post code finders just Beech street and send it to a different place. Have spoken to the people at the other address and they say they haven't received them but they do look a bit dodgy (Although I'm probably just thinking that because I'm panicking).

Sent an E-mail to tell him the story so hope it get's sorted or I might just cry. Alot. 

Mine still haven't arrived and to make it even better I realised that even though I entered my address with them they have sent it out via just the post code and not the address I entered. 

I live in a group of flats just of a normal road and it's called 'Beech Street' and I live in 'Beech Court' and the address # Beech Court, - Beech street - town - *post code*. The post code is different from Beech Street, but most post code finders just Beech street and send it to a different place. Have spoken to the people at the other address and they say they haven't received them but they do look a bit dodgy (Although I'm probably just thinking that because I'm panicking).

Sent an E-mail to tell him the story so hope it get's sorted or I might just cry. Alot. 

so long as you have your reference number you'll be ok, see my pm

Got mine today. The most beautiful tickets I have ever seen. Off to my mums straight after work tomorrow to surprise her. She thinks she's watching it at mine on tv. Tickets, coach and alternative carer for my gran sorted. I really am a great son.

Good effort

Got mine today. The most beautiful tickets I have ever seen. Off to my mums straight after work tomorrow to surprise her. She thinks she's watching it at mine on tv. Tickets, coach and alternative carer for my gran sorted. I really am a great son.

well done fella :cool:

Top stuff!

Archived