Waiting for tickets....

Derbyram1

Just wondered if anyone from the phase 1 tickets are still waiting for there tickets?!

We booked ours on day one but see tickets tried to relocate our tickets as they said they sold us block 131 by mistake, hopefully no one else has had any problems.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I booked mine at approx 9.20 on Tuesday morning & still haven't received them. I emailed SEE tickets today but just got the usual standard reply ie Your ticket(s) are now in stock and will be dispatched shortly. We will advise you via email of their exact despatch date.

We are in block 237 by the way

Just wondered if anyone from the phase 1 tickets are still waiting for there tickets?!

We booked ours on day one but see tickets tried to relocate our tickets as they said they sold us block 131 by mistake, hopefully no one else has had any problems.

How can you get 131 by mistake? It's a Derby section and you must have chosen it.

Seems strange. Most who ordered Tuesday got them yesterday.

91% of of the 1st period tickets had been despatched last night. My uncle's hadn't and his were ordered early on Tues. I have mine and didn't order til 5:45 Tues :p

I saw that but then this morning before the tickets went on general sale it was down to 50% despatched

SEE Tickets website says tickets often won't arrive until the week of the event so "breathe and now ... relax"

Easy for me to say because mine arrived yesterday but chill you'll get them and there'll be no logic as to when based on the day they were booked - it'll be all over the place

Just got told they weren't meant to be sold, something to do with ambulance/disabled area. Offered us block 518(I think it was?) but after a phone call they offered me block 132, hopefully they won't change again!!

guessing they included yesterday's sales this morning.

Or all the ones that would become available today

20k sold by Friday, 90% of that = 18000 dispatched 2000 not

If they then add on the 17k first thing this morning that makes a total of 37000 and 18000 dispatched, so 50% dispatched.

Worth paying the £6.50 to get them yesterday and piece of mind.

I didn't get the £6.50 one and I hope it works out ok. 

Only reason I didn't choose it is because I live in a flat, in a gated area and the postal service is terrible here. And last time they left the tickets with my neighbours (was for a gig) and she speaks no english and didn't have a clue what I was on about so it was a right pain trying to get them off them. 

Archived