• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine came today......

And I missed them,they've gone back to posty land arrrrrrrrrrrggggh  :rolleyes:

Looks like I picked the wrong week to do nights  :(

But at least I know where they are.

Ordered them Satdee by the way. :)

97 % despatched now but I've still not received an email advising me of despatch. I've spent 10 mins on the phone to DCFC ticket office who were surprisingly unhelpful, they said they couldn't help due to data protection  as it's SEE dealing with customers, I asked to speak to a manager or supervisor but there wasn't one available, asked for a call back from one but they said they couldn't promise-still waiting after 2 hours

I also called SEE tickets again, on the phone for 14 minutes, they said they didn't promise despatch by today (they did) & it may be tomorrow now!! I don't know what to do next

Don't be harsh on the ticket office, it's nothing to do with then, it lies with See tickets. Don't stress yet, there's still tomorrow, Thursday and Friday.

Nothing to be done but sit tight, says to ring if your tickets aren't there 48 hours before the event.

I think I'd challenge the fact that it's nothing to do with the ticket office. Surely, SEE are working on DCFC's behalf & it's everything to do with them when season ticket holders ordered their tickets a week ago & they still haven't been despatched.

Have you received your ticket ok?

Mine arrived Friday after ordering first thing Monday.

See are working on DCFC's behalf - all they have done is supply the customer database -  your order is with See, not DCFC. See has your payment/address details, DCFC doesn't, and cannot request that information, as they said, data protection.

DCFC have only handled the 1200 tickets sent to them Monday, and the disabled supporters. 

97 % despatched now but I've still not received an email advising me of despatch. I've spent 10 mins on the phone to DCFC ticket office who were surprisingly unhelpful, they said they couldn't help due to data protection as it's SEE dealing with customers, I asked to speak to a manager or supervisor but there wasn't one available, asked for a call back from one but they said they couldn't promise-still waiting after 2 hours

I also called SEE tickets again, on the phone for 14 minutes, they said they didn't promise despatch by today (they did) & it may be tomorrow now!! I don't know what to do next

Yes I'm in the same position here

I think I'd challenge the fact that it's nothing to do with the ticket office. Surely, SEE are working on DCFC's behalf & it's everything to do with them when season ticket holders ordered their tickets a week ago & they still haven't been despatched.

Have you received your ticket ok?

See Tickets are dealing with the dispatch of tickets. DCFC will have no access to their systems. All they would and could do is put you on hold on their 10p a minute line while they call See Tickets.

Archived