Waiting for tickets....

Derbyram1

I got confirmation of dispatch on Monday but the royal mail tracking just says "sorry no information come back later"...anyone else getting this??...bit worried they may have been lost between the post box and the distribution centre??

If they didn't make it to the depot on Monday night they will have got there today and be processed over night.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my dispatch email last doors today. :)

Strange yours were so late.

You bought before me and i got mine yonks ago.

Hey guys and gals.

Make sure the missus hasn't snaffled the "missed delivery" postcard that came through the door. She may be thinking its eBay or something and will pick it up at her leisure.

Happens to me, we share my eBay account, she sticks the card in her bag, and I have to ask if I've had a parcel before she remembers there's a card in her blummin bag!

yeah but remember i was sold tickets for the qpr block, maybe that accounts for the delay

Well my ticket was just a few rows behind.....

Ordered my tickets last Tuesday only got today paid for block 128 wanted lower tier then 2 days later told this was for ambulant disabled was moved to block 529 upper tier could not be arsed to complain as still going. Postman who delivered it had forest tattoo on his leg which was nice. Also 3% not delivered is about 1000 so your not alone.

Knowing of a couple of people who have received the incorrect tickets and others who have received them almost immediately I suspect mine have been sent to the wrong person and have been returned. Got an e mail last night saying that the tickets were "now in stock" hopefully being dispatched today.

Mine have just arrived - bought them on sat mornin - £2.50 postage.

Just getting a few photo's sorted to post on every available social media site - because it's sooooo interesting.  :ph34r:

Mine have just arrived - bought them on sat mornin - £2.50 postage.

Just getting a few photo's sorted to post on every available social media site - because it's sooooo interesting. :ph34r:

Ooo kicking us while we're down Mrs! Still 3% not dispatched

still not arrived, do they come by royal mail if you didn't pay the extra? 

mine did mate , never had to sign or owt ..chase 'em up  bud and i'll see you somewhere in London , hopefully..

I've not had an email but my "Order Status," was updated to having my ticket dispatched today. I ordered mine last Tuesday and cannot understand why it has taken so long. I know of a couple of other supporters who are in Block 237 like me who are still waiting.

They've got to have some sort of 'system' on dispatching them  which looks like it's blocks at a time.  

Although, surely, if you've paid £6.50 you should get yours before the £2.50 postage - or is £6.50 just another 'delivery mode' not quicker, just safer?  IYSWIM. (I know what I mean)

Archived