Waiting for tickets....

Derbyram1

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still waiting for mine to be dispatched, ordered last Tuesday. Block 132. Getting a bit nervous now! Hoping my wife hasn't intercepted the dispatch e mail and tickets due to the fact that our baby is due a week on Saturday and I insisted on going to the game instead of stopping with her!

Still waiting for mine to be dispatched, ordered last Tuesday. Block 132. Getting a bit nervous now! Hoping my wife hasn't intercepted the dispatch e mail and tickets due to the fact that our baby is due a week on Saturday and I insisted on going to the game instead of stopping with her!

unless youre a midwife man theirs **** all u can do except be there to be moaned at ...

See Tickets are dealing with the dispatch of tickets. DCFC will have no access to their systems. All they would and could do is put you on hold on their 10p a minute line while they call See Tickets.

I understand they have no access to SEE Tickets systems ,I would have been happy if they'd offered any assistance at all, they didn't.

I understand they have no access to SEE Tickets systems ,I would have been happy if they'd offered any assistance at all, they didn't.

If they said "ring See Tickets" then they are telling you all they can. If they out you on hold and rang see tickets then see tickets would tell them to tell you to ring them.

If they said "ring See Tickets" then they are telling you all they can. If they out you on hold and rang see tickets then see tickets would tell them to tell you to ring them.

You seem to be very well informed ,perhaps you could give me some advice.What would you do,if despite emailing SEE tickets & phoning them twice on consecutive days &  being categorically assured that your tickets would be despatched by today at the latest & they still haven't been sent

You seem to be very well informed ,perhaps you could give me some advice.What would you do,if despite emailing SEE tickets & phoning them twice on consecutive days & being categorically assured that your tickets would be despatched by today at the latest & they still haven't been sent

Not well informed at all, just applying a bit if experience of working in call centres. Sometimes they are telling the truth when they say you have to call someone else.

What I'd do is what See Tickets say in all there terms and conditions. Not ring then or worry until its 48 hours before the event.

You seem to be very well informed ,perhaps you could give me some advice.What would you do,if despite emailing SEE tickets & phoning them twice on consecutive days & being categorically assured that your tickets would be despatched by today at the latest & they still haven't been sent

There's 3% still to be despatched, has it not occurred to you that you may be in the 3%?

couple of folk on twitter saying seetickets have contacted them to send their tickets back!?!? looking at it these people are situated in the 130's?!?

1. More incompetence from @seetickets now asking us to send them tickets back because they've sent the wrong ones before sending us ours out

that's happened to us!!!

There's 3% still to be despatched, has it not occurred to you that you may be in the 3%?

That's rather stating the obvious. The fact that I ordered my tickets a week ago, 17minutes after the site opened, & lots of people who ordered on Saturday have received theirs has made me very concerned & also that i was assured yesterday that all tickets would be despatched by today

That's rather stating the obvious. The fact that I ordered my tickets a week ago, 17minutes after the site opened, & lots of people who ordered on Saturday have received theirs has made me very concerned & also that i was assured yesterday that all tickets would be despatched by today

Well there's still 2 hours and 44 minutes left today. If you've heard nothing by midday tomorrow then it's time to panic.

I got confirmation of dispatch on Monday but the royal mail tracking just says "sorry no information come back later"...anyone else getting this??...bit worried they may have been lost between the post box and the distribution centre??

Archived