Play-off Final: Derby County v Queens Park Rangers

CumbrianRam

You could try this link if you don't mind potential viruses, the pop-ups and waiting a few hours while it downloads.

Maybe use the time to convince yourself if you're really absolutely sure you're ready to see it again?!

http://forum.rojadirecta.es/showthread.php?221082-FUTBOL-Championship-Play-OFF-Final-Derby-vs-QPR-24-05-2014

There's links to ,ts files on the Oboom and Uploaded download sites and torrents if you use P2P.

I think you need VLC to view .ts files.

Thanks for that.  I can easily convert the files if anyone struggling to play them.

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If any of you could have as great a 2014-5 season as we've just had, ending without promotion, would you feel let down by the club?

I wouldn't for one.

Not me. I've loved the last season, and if the next one ended the same way, I'd love that one too.

Howard Kendall was manager at Everton 3 times, and a player as well so he left them four times -returning three. Think he was only sacked once tho.

Watched the QPR game on TV again, still the same result I'm afraid.

He had two spells as a player so he left them five times, returning four. 

Sorry to bring the game back up as you are probably trying to get over the injustice of such a harsh defeat.

Reckon you'll be back in promotion contention next season.

I notice a few have said "will we be like Watford"

Well you won't be as I doubt your going to lose the top scorer and sell 2/3 key midfielders (like Eustace) before losing the best player to injury.

Plus Mclaren and co will buy better than we did (well for your sake I hope they do!)

I think you're more likely to do Leicester.

Anyway unlucky and see you next season.

If any of you could have as great a 2014-5 season as we've just had, ending without promotion, would you feel let down by the club?

I wouldn't for one.

sort of see your point

All I would say is that the owners after making a cobblers of it with o now have the spring board to make something happen.  They could wait another 5 years for the stars to be aligned so I would be disappointed if they didn't invest now and go all out for promotion.  If they did all that and we had a great season and missed out (god not wembly again) then I wouldn't feel let down

Sorry to bring the game back up as you are probably trying to get over the injustice of such a harsh defeat.

Reckon you'll be back in promotion contention next season.

I notice a few have said "will we be like Watford"

Well you won't be as I doubt your going to lose the top scorer and sell 2/3 key midfielders (like Eustace) before losing the best player to injury.

Plus Mclaren and co will buy better than we did (well for your sake I hope they do!)

I think you're more likely to do Leicester.

Anyway unlucky and see you next season.

Cheers bud , we'll still be posting on various subjects during the summer tho , if you wanna join us..

Sorry to drag this up again but I was watching some of our end of season highlights and has anyone noticed how the 2 goals we conceded against Brighton and the one against QPR were all kinda similar especially in their creation down that left hand side, poor defensive positioning etc? or am i just paranoid.

PistoldPete2

Sorry to drag this up again but I was watching some of our end of season highlights and has anyone noticed how the 2 goals we conceded against Brighton and the one against QPR were all kinda similar especially in their creation down that left hand side, poor defensive positioning etc? or am i just paranoid.

Fozzy gets way upfield , so gives the oppo a chance down that side . he looked nervous in the Brighton away game.

QPR was more Buxtons fault really , gave the ball away upfield  then failed to tackle Hoilett.

Just think we will concede goals due to our system  but we can score even more than we do next year.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just seen their forum thread about us, what a vile set of absolute c***s!! plenty of keyboard warriors who've seen green street far to many times! absolutely no need. Please tell me that isn't their main forum?? If it is then wow, vile horrible club

nope, refer to IndyRs, where real fans quote.

• 6 months later...

Archived