Play-off Final: Derby County v Queens Park Rangers

CumbrianRam

Are you lot still bleating (teehee) about this?

You LOST. McClaren bottled it and you should put your support behind Dean Saunders after he comes through when Schteve takes the Soton job.

Now now, young man, back to your own thread please, ya should know the rules by now Dawny.

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

You LOST. McClaren bottled it and you should put your support behind Dean Saunders after he comes through when Schteve takes the Soton job.

Think we are worried about losing Shteve? Were Forest worried about losing him? He aint going nowhere. Think you should have listened to what we say about our cr@p ex managers (Billy Davies) and we wont listen to you about our good managers (Nigel and Shteve). 

I don't think Billy is necessarily a bad manager but his ego and paranoia gets in the way of success.

Everyone and everything is out to get him, and he doesn't accept responsibility for anything that goes wrong. If he could get over himself he could be a top manager, well capable of upper championship lower premier league.

Warmest greetings RD.

Mossy and I were only saying yesterday how much we have missed your jolly, light hearted banter.

Yes, there's nowt like friendly jocularity between pals at a time like this.

Sadly, your post is nothing like...etc. Etc.

I don't think Billy is necessarily a bad manager but his ego and paranoia gets in the way of success.

Everyone and everything is out to get him, and he doesn't accept responsibility for anything that goes wrong. If he could get over himself he could be a top manager, well capable of upper championship lower premier league.

Billy D is a big man who stands really tall in the world of football. Keep him forever as your manager....please!

Here is a list of managers currently in at least their second spell in charge of an English League club.

• Jose Mourinho (Chelsea)
  • Eddie Howe (Bournemouth)
  • Nigel Pearson (Leicester City)
  • Billy Davies (Nottingham Forest)
  • Gary Johnson (Yeovil)
  • Peter Taylor (Gillingham)
  • Darren Ferguson (Peterborough)
  • Micky Adams (Port Vale)
  • Graham Turner (Shrewsbury)
  • Graham Westley (Stevenage)
  • Ronnie Moore (Tranmere)
  • John Ward (Bristol Rovers)
  • Keith Hill (Rochdale)

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2013/12/17/jm-the-intriguing-trend-of-english-clubs-bringing-back-their-for/

Can't find a 3 timer, however its worth noting most left only a few where sacked and returned.  Accurate at time of original article, obviouls not now.

Here is a list of managers currently in at least their second spell in charge of an English League club.

• Jose Mourinho (Chelsea)
  • Eddie Howe (Bournemouth)
  • Nigel Pearson (Leicester City)
  • Billy Davies (Nottingham Forest)
  • Gary Johnson (Yeovil)
  • Peter Taylor (Gillingham)
  • Darren Ferguson (Peterborough)
  • Micky Adams (Port Vale)
  • Graham Turner (Shrewsbury)
  • Graham Westley (Stevenage)
  • Ronnie Moore (Tranmere)
  • John Ward (Bristol Rovers)
  • Keith Hill (Rochdale)

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2013/12/17/jm-the-intriguing-trend-of-english-clubs-bringing-back-their-for/

Can't find a 3 timer, however its worth noting most left only a few where sacked and returned.  Accurate at time of original article, obviouls not now.

If you include caretaker roles - Dario Gradi (Crewe).

Before any more moaning about Bryson not starting ( I've been doing it too ) have we considered that he wasn't fully fit ??

I've just been talking to a guy at work from Glasgow who goes drinking with Bryson's brother , he was adamant that he was still carrying the back niggle that kept him out against Brighton and that's why he was on the bench

Before any more moaning about Bryson not starting ( I've been doing it too ) have we considered that he wasn't fully fit ??

I've just been talking to a guy at work from Glasgow who goes drinking with Bryson's brother , he was adamant that he was still carrying the back niggle that kept him out against Brighton and that's why he was on the bench

We have considered that, but unfortunately people seem to believe starting a half-fit Bryson would have been better than playing an unchanged side from the one that destroyed Brighton.

Does somehow have a downloadable full match from the final that they can post on here

For the love of Christ, why would you want that?!

Re Bryson, surely it's clear to everyone - we'd have won 10-0 had he started...... :rolleyes:

You could try this link if you don't mind potential viruses, the pop-ups and waiting a few hours while it downloads.

Maybe use the time to convince yourself if you're really absolutely sure you're ready to see it again?!

http://forum.rojadirecta.es/showthread.php?221082-FUTBOL-Championship-Play-OFF-Final-Derby-vs-QPR-24-05-2014

There's links to ,ts files on the Oboom and Uploaded download sites and torrents if you use P2P.

I think you need VLC to view .ts files.

PistoldPete2

If you include caretaker roles - Dario Gradi (Crewe).

Howard Kendall was manager at Everton 3 times, and a player as well so he left them four times -returning three. Think he was only sacked once tho.

Watched the QPR game on TV again, still the same result I'm afraid.

Archived