Player Suggestion Thread - Summer 2014

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched Liverpool against AC Milan last night and like nearly every Liverpool pre season friendly within the past few weeks, Jordon Ibe was one of the top performers. Lot of Liverpool fans on twitter wanting him to not be loaned out and get a chance this season but I can't see him starting over the likes of Coutinho, Lallana, Sterling and Markovic. So hopefully, they do decide to loan him out and we attempt to get him .... they've seen how well Wisdom did here as well

Hey guys I know we have enough miderfielders but one from begham city who just been made vice captin only 22 years old and only 1 year left on his contract it is on sky sports news website. Maybe 150k might get him.

We won't get Tom Adeyemi for 150k, but decent suggestion. He's off to Cardiff.

Because some derby fans are deluded and think we are capable of getting any player.

I see Robinho is available at AC Milan.

He would be ideally suited to our system and could challenge Dawkins for the wide left role.

Wages might be a problem, but with proper coaching we could offer to sort his game out?

I see Robinho is available at AC Milan.

He would be ideally suited to our system and could challenge Dawkins for the wide left role.

Wages might be a problem, but with proper coaching we could offer to sort his game out?

TBH I think as you mention his wages would be too high for us. He is a very good player still, but seems to want way more than what he really deserves. Orlando City in the MLS were going to get him to be a feature of their expansion next season but they were way far apart in terms of wages. However, with SM at the helm perhaps something could be worked out wage-wise but I doubt it.

Archived