Player Suggestion Thread - Summer 2014

oomarkwright

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure how much he is valued at,but how about Vlad Chiriches CB from Spurs?Made just 11 appearances for them last season.Not sure how much his wages are though.

They might just want to sell him though.

Never mind Roma wants him.Perhaps Jack Stephens from Southampton on loan?He is a good prospect and can play 4 positions.

Anyone else wondering if Daveo is ok this morning?

Still think defence is where we need improving. Boyata on loan from City? I know he played in the community shield but he was part of a weakened squad and next season he will be behind Kompany, demichellis, mangala and nastatic.

Still think defence is where we need improving. Boyata on loan from City? I know he played in the community shield but he was part of a weakened squad and next season he will be behind Kompany, demichellis, mangala and nastatic.

I don't rate him. Looked poor in the 3=4 games i've seen him play. They have a young Dutch CB called Rekik who has loads of potential and already has 1 full Dutch cap. 

just a thought ....  Billy Sharpe  available on a free  ...   Leeds are trying for him ...  would rather have him at Derby  instead of Fish ....   trouble is  I don't think  ANYONE wants fish .... :(

I know he would 'love to join Derby' but also said he's never ever been close to signing with us. 

I'd have him in a heartbeat, rate him a lot. However, even I don't see where he would fit our system. He's too good to sit on the bench. 

None of these CB suggestions fills me with much confidence. If Everton do not announce him their squad this week, it's got be a loan deal for Shane Duffy.

Everton have no reason not to include him, I seriously doubt they'll even need 25 places given the age of some of their players. 

The 25 man squad is a myth as players under 21 don't even need to be registered and that is, I'm assuming, the age and lower of the players we'll be looking at. 

Everton have no reason not to include him, I seriously doubt they'll even need 25 places given the age of some of their players. 

The 25 man squad is a myth as players under 21 don't even need to be registered and that is, I'm assuming, the age and lower of the players we'll be looking at. 

Just out interest was he named last year?

Just out interest was he named last year?

Not sure, but he's only just turned 22 so I don't think it would have mattered too much.

I still think he could break into the Everton team, he's good enough. He was superb for Yeovil last season; would be a very good signing. 

James reece - man utd left back - maybe in january.

Reasons

Man utd are not playing with fullbacks in van gaals 343 system

And if they did luke shaw has just arrived on a massive fee.

Naylor is too old

Forsyth has no real competition and whilst i like him, his final ball is often a bit hit and hope

Plus he could provide useful CB cover just like michael forsyth before him.

James reece - man utd left back - maybe in january.

Reasons

Man utd are not playing with fullbacks in van gaals 343 system

And if they did luke shaw has just arrived on a massive fee.

Naylor is too old

Forsyth has no real competition and whilst i like him, his final ball is often a bit hit and hope

Plus he could provide useful CB cover just like michael forsyth before him.

Naylor is fine as back-up, had a good game against Rangers. Forsyth's crossing is the best in the team so how you can say his final ball is ''hit and hope'' is beyond me.

The 2 positions that need strengthening now is CB and Winger.

Archived