Player Suggestion Thread - Summer 2014

oomarkwright

Naylor is fine as back-up, had a good game against Rangers. Forsyth's crossing is the best in the team so how you can say his final ball is ''hit and hope'' is beyond me.

The 2 positions that need strengthening now is CB and Winger.

I don't think his final ball is always that good.

It was noticeable at wembley too, how often he leans back and just whips it in without really aiming it.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think his final ball is always that good.

It was noticeable at wembley too, how often he leans back and just whips it in without really aiming it.

The amount of good crosses he puts in though means it can't just be fluke. 9/10 times, his cross is gonna create problems for the oppositions back 4. He only made one poor cross against Rotherham as far as I can remember, the others were good but there was no-one in the box to meet them.

The amount of good crosses he puts in though means it can't just be fluke. 9/10 times, his cross is gonna create problems for the oppositions back 4. He only made one poor cross against Rotherham as far as I can remember, the others were good but there was no-one in the box to meet them.

His crosses vs Rotherham weren't great mainly because he was crossing from too deep.

James reece - man utd left back - maybe in january.

Reasons

Man utd are not playing with fullbacks in van gaals 343 system

And if they did luke shaw has just arrived on a massive fee.

Naylor is too old

Forsyth has no real competition and whilst i like him, his final ball is often a bit hit and hope

Plus he could provide useful CB cover just like michael forsyth before him.

I understand what you mean about naylors age, but he is only here for cover. But sorry you are so wrong about forsyths crossing. He is probably the best crosser of the ball in the team. Check out his crosses compared to them of wards and you will see he can cross the ball.

For the Under 21s this season.

Domonic Poleon from Leeds. It seems like his contract may be mutually terminated. Highly-rated kid, a bit raw but scores goals at youth level. 

He's 20 though; a bit on the older side for the under-21s, but we took Bunjaku on, so who knows. I think, if nothing else, he would really boost our youth Premier League side. 

I understand what you mean about naylors age, but he is only here for cover. But sorry you are so wrong about forsyths crossing. He is probably the best crosser of the ball in the team. Check out his crosses compared to them of wards and you will see he can cross the ball.

The main point for me is that sooner or later we need to replace the 34 year olds and find new young players who are comfortable in possession.

With forsyth aged 25 and lowe just 17, a 20-21 year old would be about the right age.

As for his crosses.....they are a bit variable.

The first one v charlton was hit 6 foot over Martin's head too long towards the far post.

The second one was scuffed and didn't clear the first man.

The third was a peach about 6 inches away from martins forehead.

Has Chris Eagles still not signed for anyone?

Is it not written in the stars that he will sign for Derby?

Consider the wise words of Michael Weikath:

"Eagles fly free

Let people see

Just make it your own way

Leave time behind

Follow the sign

Together we'll fly someday"

OK, I added the 's' at the end of 'Eagle', but I'm sure that it was a typo that I was correcting. It seems obvious to me. Together we'll fly.

EIEIEIO and all that.

Look like we're signing 2 players on loan 1 from Liverpool and someone else, guessing that would be Ibe and god knows who another one is then?

Haha that absolute moron on it "I already know it but I'm not telling you you're weirdos" :lol:

Just looked through his history, he's been right a few times. Although, I don't know about Ibe. I think there is a good chance he will at least be on the bench for their game this weekend.

He's been outstanding in their pre-season. 

Archived