Derby County v Watford

CumbrianRam

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Ipro is going to be a daunting place for whoever comes sixth in the playoffs...

We have something which every team fears - goals

Our side reminds me of when WBA repeatedly blitzed this league by scoring a shed load of goals.

well we are the top goalscorers in the league after that game >:)

Watched the stream - good game. Credit to Watford for coming to play football. 

Disappointing to concede the second goal just after they'd gone down to 10 men, and we had a couple of defensive lapses during the course of the game that we could do with cutting out, but in terms of forward play, we looked very good. How many passes was it for the Bryson chance late on? Thought their keeper made some good saves.

Nice to cement 3rd - the teams we're looking at to nail down that 6th spot, I'd fancy us against any of them. 

Also worth pointing out - I thought the ref had a good game. Given the number of fookwits that we usually get reffing our games, more than happy to shout out when we get a good 'un. I did nip away from watching a couple of times though so I'm assuming there were no gaffs in that time!

Was expecting a bit of a non-event today but a really entertaining performance and a good atmosphere. 

5 wins in a row means we're also hitting form quite well, but I don't think many people are noticing with everything that's cracking off in the league atm, which is really excellent to be under the radar.

Hendrick really showed his quality today, but the MOTM was Forsyth who was truly spectacular.

Very good performance.

Amazing number of chances created but missed.

Good value for the win despite a couple of lapses.

Having said that i virtually missed their first as i counting 10 seats along the back row of the north stand.

Really enjoyed that today. Fans got really behind the boys particularly in 1st half. We were relentless. Could have been 8 or 9.

I had 4-1 and Hendrick frgs. But Forsyth did a terrible square ball for Watfords 2nd .

Forsyth scored a good goal but was dodgy at the back today.

Disagree, imo he did everything right attacking and defensively except one misplaced pass which left him out of position.

Disagree, imo he did everything right attacking and defensively except one misplaced pass which left him out of position.

Hendrick was MOM and I thought our defending was dodgy today.

Hendrick got us out of jail twice today.

Need to defend better in playoffs and take our chances. Missed loads today.

Archived