Derby County v Watford

CumbrianRam

I thought we were magnificent today, against a good attacking side.

Chris Martin MoM by a street in heavy competition.

Some of the football we played was immensely good and extremely entertaining. How we got less than 6 goals I cannot believe.

Two sloppy goals and a dozen sloppy misses/missed opportunities, but still won at a canter. Thorne gets better every game. Hendrick deadly, Bucko majestic, Forsyth massive. Bryson omnipresent. Martin omnipotent.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a passage of play first half near the east stand touch line where he got the ball 3 or 4 times in quick succession and managed to misplace the pass every time. It was something special to see.

You always seem to have to have something to whine about, so Jamie Ward did you a service.

Deeney - what a scrote - scored and mouthed "too easy".........hahaha - yes it was, thanks.

More likely to have said " troy deeney" ?

Hendrick was MOM and I thought our defending was dodgy today.

Hendrick got us out of jail twice today.

Need to defend better in playoffs and take our chances. Missed loads today.

I feel like they had 2/3 chances all game and put 2 away.

If we'd have scored the two goals they scored today we'd be saying how well we carved them open. They scored two good goals against the run of play. This will always happen whilst we play so attacking, I think

You always seem to have to have something to whine about, so Jamie Ward did you a service.

This is a forum. It'd be boring to say everything is perfect. Would get the discussion going that, wouldn't it. Especially when it wasn't.

Was someone paid to write that?

Although the hosts fell behind to an early Troy Deeney, they more than deserved to be level at the interval but only had a Jeff Hendrick goal to show for their first-half efforts against a very poor Hornets performance.

An early Troy Deeney what?

Archived