Looks like Brighton

gfs1ram

For sixth place. Home games against Blackpool and Yeovil should surely give them the six points they need. So could be a trip to the seaside on Thurs 8th May and a Sunday 5.15pm return.

Blackpool look down with away games v Brighton and Wigan to come. Pity really as I was hoping the scum from Millwall would be going down.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course no easy games at this level but I would take that all day long to be honest.

Would expect to overcome Brighton over two legs and if we don't then we wouldn't deserve to get to the wembly final for the final push into and towards the promised land that is supposedly the Premier league...

Brighton would be very good I think. We've proven over two games, we're more than capable of beating them at their own game.

You can't ask for much better than a team you've already beaten twice in the season.

law of averages suggests the next game would be a loss.

Unless it's against Leeds.

florist v Brighton on the last day could well decide it, i said ages ago i had a feeling we'd meet florist in the play offs.... i hope not, i have a bad feeling about it if we do :blink: we'll probably get Robert Madley as ref !

But, Reading have a game in hand, and if they win all 3... will finish 6th. :cool:

Cant see them beating us at our place. hopefully they don't have a fully fit squad again. 

except i just get a bad omen about playing forest, id pick any team in the playoff's, except the reds, its just destined to go awfuly wrong for us

Forest have just played 2 wretched sides in brum and leeds. They have to go to bournemouth and play brighton prob needing 2/2 wins. Cant see it.

Would like Brighton, we seem to play better against the sides that play football.

Then I'd like QPR in the final, a team full of players who won't expect to be there next season managed by a clown who won't do any homework on us and will start with the wrong side. But I can't see them beating Wigan over two legs.

Archived