DCFC Fans Official Player of the Year Thread

valleyram

Official DCFC Fans Members POTY Poll  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Though I think Bryson is the most influential I think buckos determination to win a ball is unbelievable, under Steve mc he's improved technically too, passing, control. Before he just won headers, now he will bring the ball down and look for the pass... Rather him than keogh all day long

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theyve all had their moments but for me Granty has been the most consistent ..

That's very true. There's been a couple of times I reckoned he should have got MOTM. Keepers do tend to get a bit overlooked sometimes tbf. He's just carried on improving hasn't he?

I can't take this boy seriously after his Ipswich disaster. That was unacceptable attitude. He just wasn't bothered at all. Add to this his total lack of ability and you'll get the worst player's display for a very long time. I would not even mention Buxton in this thread. My vote goes to Martin. Easy.

Total lack of ability? Behave man!

I can't take this boy seriously after his Ipswich disaster. That was unacceptable attitude. He just wasn't bothered at all. Add to this his total lack of ability and you'll get the worst player's display for a very long time. I would not even mention Buxton in this thread. My vote goes to Martin. Easy.

Total lack of ability? So him Maradona spinning two defenders against Wednesday, tackling and Cruyff turning an in on goal Steve Davies all in the same move and his all around wonderful passing range are actually figments of my imagination?

Troll alert…..

That's not a nice thing to call  eddie

I forgive him. He's over-tired, and posted that just before bedtime. School tomorrow - big day. It's 'bring a toy day'.

Who would we miss going into the Play Offs most?

Martin or Bryson.

Like Bris says, Bryson has been brilliant. His freedom gained from a reliable striker and a holding midfielder has really brought through his class.

But Martin... Who else can provide that reliability?that anchor. And with 20 goals!!

Keep your Sammon's and Theo's. Savies was the closest likeness but he just wasn't as good.

Without Bryson we'd be edging the Play Offs imo. Perhaps just missing out. Due to just how much encouragement Hughes and Hendrick need to come forward. So upper midtable to play offs.

Without Martin I think we'd be lower than that. Bryson can't rely on Sammon. There is nobody that we can work off.

He's made our season imo.

And Forsyth has been such a massive improvement. The runs, the low crosses!! Who is this guy? A touch more composure and the guy will be a fookin awesome signing. Massive improvement. Didn't think he had that in him.

So hard to choose for me between Bryson bucko and Martin, the way I look at it is we have enough good midfield runners like Hendricks sitting on the bench ( just gonna say what a strong bench we have now) that we could probably fare best witha a Bryson absence, however if we look at Martin and bucko, there's no one to replace Martin for his hold up play and all round ability, Sammo isn't the same player as Chris and ward and Russell are wingers and I don't think bamford would work either, the same goes for bucko, I know we have I brien and whitbread but their not the same, they don't have as much first team experience recently, don't have the same connection with the rest of the defenders and all around aren't the same class, I suppose that I'm going for bucko, heard this saying a few times, goals win you games, clean sheets win you titles

For me most players have been pretty consistent all season.

Bryson, martin, hughes, bucko, keogh especially

Grant has improved.

Forsyth has settled into the role

The biggest change for me was wisdom plugging the big hole at right back

And the use of the holding midfielder.

Thorn has been a real bonus just when we were starting to fade a bit.

9 out of 11 pick themselves now.

Just the two wide striker places up for grabs.

PoY Will Hughes

Everything flows from his mature simple but effective passing.

I'M ON HOLIDAY ACTUALLY GOD GRANDAD

No need to shout, you naughty little boy.

You'll make Grandad's hearing-aids buzz again.

Archived