Johnny Russell goals

B4ev6is

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With his injuries and the effect it has on a players psychology, i think/hope the monkey is off his back and he is starting to play with no fear again, and finding his 'touch', which all being well will see him firing on all cylinders for the play offs :D

I'm really happy for the lad. He has a palpable positivity. Even when he was a sub, you'd see him warming up and he'd have a big smile on his face.

But it brings me to the question, and maybe this deserves another thread, but when was the last time we had so many players 'in form' at the same time?

I'm not saying we're world beaters or anything, but you've got to go back to, probably pre-Billie, before you can think of a time when we had so many players vying for places who genuinely deserved it.

I'm really happy for the lad. He has a palpable positivity. Even when he was a sub, you'd see him warming up and he'd have a big smile on his face.

But it brings me to the question, and maybe this deserves another thread, but when was the last time we had so many players 'in form' at the same time?

I'm not saying we're world beaters or anything, but you've got to go back to, probably pre-Billie, before you can think of a time when we had so many players vying for places who genuinely deserved it.

Beautiful alliteration!

Burley's play off season. Tudgay, Smith, Bisgaard and Reich out wide, Rasiak and Pesch as strikers. Taylor, Huddlestone (cb also), Idiakez and Bolder centre mids.

Cracking player and somebody i love watching play.

Unlike others though I'm not sure if he could make the step up.

He's very one footed when he's played out wide he's always cutting in onto his left and won't put a cross in with his right. Strangely the defenders don't seem to push him out on his right.

Saying that he scored with it on saturday!

Archived